Am I being punk’d?

Options
squeaker87
squeaker87 Posts: 82 Member
edited November 2017 in Motivation and Support
So Thanksgiving weekend was not stellar for me. NBD, I was just gonna pick it back up today and keep going. No sense in beating myself up over it, right?!

So I’m sitting here after I eat my banana snack and there’s a knock on the door. This dude needs to borrow my hand mixer bc his wife started a recipe and forgot she had tossed hers. So I loan it to him and a little while later he comes back and as a token of gratitude, is bearing a plate of fresh, warm, fluffy, delicious-looking/smelling homemade raspberry cinnamon rolls! Am I in Mayberry right now? What is going on?!?

*Sigh* I’m weak and I took a bite. They’re amazing. But I’m gonna have to chunk them. :'(

Replies

• quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options
    Send them to me. I'll find a way to fit them in my caloric allowance.
  • deannalfisher
    deannalfisher Posts: 5,600 Member
    Options
    dibs after @quiksylver296 - i'll happily fit them into my daily calories ;)
  • squeaker87
    Options

Oh man, I would but I just "treated myself" too much this weekend! And having no idea what the recipe is, I don't want to guesstimate the calories. My kids will love them, and probably my husband too. But I was determined not to have another treat for a while, starting today. Must. Stick. To. Guns.
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options
    squeaker87 wrote: »

Oh man, I would but I just "treated myself" too much this weekend! And having no idea what the recipe is, I don't want to guesstimate the calories. My kids will love them, and probably my husband too. But I was determined not to have another treat for a while, starting today. Must. Stick. To. Guns.

Oh, good. As long as you're not trashing them. That would make me :'(
  • squeaker87
    Options
    Yeah I thought about it, but there’s no reason my family can’t enjoy them. I’m just gonna have to practice willpower and be committed to this change I’m making.
  • dsboohead
    dsboohead Posts: 1,900 Member
    Options
    Freeze them separately and use you caloric allowance on them every other day.