Petite women trying to lose weight

Options
Hi,

I am 4ft 8.5in and weigh 147lbs. I would like to lose around 40lbs. Any petite ladies out there? Please add me as a friend.

Thanks!

Replies

• livisuzanne
    livisuzanne Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'0 and trying to lose 30-35 lbs
  • hoyagirl03
    hoyagirl03 Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    I’m 5’1 trying to lose 20 lbs... I’m currently at 153 ... gah
  • livisuzanne
    livisuzanne Posts: 22 Member
    edited December 2017
    Options
    hoyagirl03 wrote: »
    I’m 5’1 trying to lose 20 lbs... I’m currently at 153 ... gah
    Me too. 5' 0, currently at 155 ugh
  • Dakhar1
    Dakhar1 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I’m 5’ trying to loose hopefully 20lbs. I don’t know how to add friends so please at me :D !
  • kristenhall36
    kristenhall36 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am 4'11 and started MFP (for probably the 10th time) at 163 lbs in March this year. Today I hit half way to my goal of 125! It's a slow and steady process my short friends and I know it's easy to get discouraged when we show every pound we aren't losing but stay strong and find what works for you! We can do it!!
  • Go_Deskercise
    Go_Deskercise Posts: 1,630 Member
    Options
    I'm pretty sure petite stops at 5' 4" but oh well lol...

I'm 5' 5"
    I've already lost around 15 lbs and I'm working on the last 5 lbs to reach my goal.

After reaching goal weight I will re-evaluate my plan to see if I want to lose more or do some 'toning up'

I always welcome new friends :)
  • fittocycle
    fittocycle Posts: 825 Member
    Options
    I can always use more friends! I'm 5'3" and currently weigh 134ish. I'm much happier at around 127-128. When you're petite, five pounds can mean the difference between a size!
  • lcast89
    lcast89 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'1 and weigh 127 lbs.Trying to lose these last 10 lbs.
  • CallaLilyNess
    CallaLilyNess Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I’m 5’0 and my HW was 182. Trying to lose 67lbs. CW is 164. Please add me!
  • minimel_99
    minimel_99 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hi all, I'm 5'4 cw 186lbs, gw 140lbs. I am down from 230lbs but have been off track for about 6 months now and need to get back at it! Add me if you need friends :)
  • CourtneyUT
    CourtneyUT Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'1 and my high weight was 182. I am 10 lbs down, looking to lose at least 40 more. I have no idea how to add friends, so add me! It would be nice to have other short ladies to go through this journey with.
  • annobrien162
    annobrien162 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    4ft ten need to loose about 50pounds
  • MISSNYA92
    MISSNYA92 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Hi! I’m 5’4 and currently weigh 163.

My highest weight ever was around 185
    My goal weight is 140

I know this is waaaaayyyyy far off, but one day I’d like to be bikini model fit
  • sfinsc
    sfinsc Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'4, 140 lbs and want to be 125 lbs. I was there once not too long ago, then I fell off the logging wagon, and hope to get back to 125 soon again!
  • glendailzeboonitaa
    Options
    I'm 5'4 and I weight 126 lbs... I want to weight 114 lbs!!! do u guys think thats underweight?
  • FitFabRee
    FitFabRee Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Been making horrible food choices lately :/ looking for friends, motivation & accountability. 5'4" and 190-ish would like to lose 50 pounds by summer. Add me :)
  • circusmamasarah
    circusmamasarah Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    5'0 135 here. I'm very athletic but still feel round and pudgy. Would like to lose about 20 lbs. Feel free to friend me if you'd like.
  • MalynnMonster2
    MalynnMonster2 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2 and weigh 165lbs. My goal weight right now is 145 but long term I'd like to see 120. That would be the lightest I've ever been. Add me
  • Dakhar1
    Dakhar1 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    @dani27wild wait! Your 122lbs and want to loose 30lbs, am I reading this right? If that’s the case why do you want to loose so much?