Tips for Keto when sick?!

Options
Bronchitis has taken me and my asthma dooown! Started Keto 2 weeks ago.. any pros out there have some tips on how to get through when sick? I'm not having a good time eating a lot of healthy fats right now...
Thanks!

Replies

• Flarichie
    Flarichie Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I make cabbage soup all the time. I dont use broth, I use water with cabbage, onion, celery, kale and meat of some kind. This whennits left over ham from Thanksgiving. For some reason during the cold weather I like my veggies cooked so I'll make a huge pot of unstuffed cabbage and eat it all the time.
    To add in fats, I eat fat bombs with coconut oil, almond butter or natural. Peanutbutter and cocoa powder. Add inn stevia for sweetness.
  • rach021979
    rach021979 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Flarichie wrote: »
    I make cabbage soup all the time. I dont use broth, I use water with cabbage, onion, celery, kale and meat of some kind. This whennits left over ham from Thanksgiving. For some reason during the cold weather I like my veggies cooked so I'll make a huge pot of unstuffed cabbage and eat it all the time.
    To add in fats, I eat fat bombs with coconut oil, almond butter or natural. Peanutbutter and cocoa powder. Add inn stevia for sweetness.

I love cabbage soup, great tips Thank you!