Please help me lose the pooch!

Options
For years my pooch has gotten bigger. What are some of the best ways to lose this for women? Any recommendations are helpful. I just want the honest truth instead of trying to read something on the internet that doesn’t help me! :(

Replies

• KylaBlaze
    KylaBlaze Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    You can’t actually spot reduce, however, core strengthening, cardio, and a healthy diet will give you the results you’re looking for. It’s hard to lose because our bodies naturally are a little pudgier there for child bearing.
  • notreallychris
    notreallychris Posts: 501 Member
    Options
    How are you measuring your calorie intake? Use a food scale, if not already. The last few lbs are the hardest.

Set your goal to "lose .5 lbs per week" and measure all your food intake (and liquid if they contain calories, milk, beer etc...)

Have patience and good luck!
  • KGeel1022
    KGeel1022 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    In my experience, drastically reducing the amount of carbs I take in has really reduced belly/back fat. I notice that is the first place it comes off when I go low carb.
  • dinadyna21
    dinadyna21 Posts: 403 Member
    edited November 2017
    Options
    I've been doing planks, strength training, running and eating at a deficit for a little over 2 months now and my stomach has visibly reduced. Won't know for sure until I hit goal weight whether or not my 'pooch' will be gone completely but I'm hoping it will continue to go down.
    That's what been working for me and I've had a kid.
  • RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
    edited November 2017
    Options