Do Clean Eaters Miss Cheese?

Options
2»

Replies

• StephIntrepid
    StephIntrepid Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Am I missing something? Looks to me like the OP is just passing along a recipe for home made mozzarella, which, if you've never had really fresh cheese, is a wonderful thing you should not miss.

Didn't read anything about giving up cheese.

is it gonna taste different from the regular mozzarella from the deli or market. Like I mean to ask is it worth the effort...tastewise? Because if so I will try making it.

LOL no lie this is like my requirement for making weird **** you can easily buy at the g-d store. If it tastes like 200x better I will make it myself, if not I will take the micrograms of "dirty" ingredients over spending way too much time making something I can get at safeway.

Well, it kind does take a lot of milk for a small amount of cheese...but even if you pull this trick for a healthy dinner party...it can be awesome. The thicker the milk, the creamier the mozz, and if you live in an area where you can get your hands on real, raw milk that has not been pasteurized, all the better. It definitely is worth trying once anyways.