Hello

Options
Hi, my name is Krystal. It is so nice to meet everybody! I joined last week and wanted to make sure I would like this site and stick with using it before formally introducing myself.
I am a 31 year old wife, mother, and full-time college student pursuing a Bachelor's in biology and education. I went from years of working a fast-paced, physically demanding job to being a SAHM, and the change was no good for my mind or my body. Now I am pursuing my dream of becoming a teacher, but being a student is much more sedentary than I'm used to, therefore I'm trying to take better care of myself.
I have previously been a yo-yo dieter, very all-or-nothing. This is the first time I am trying a more balanced approach to good health. I am excited with how I've done this first week. I have more energy, more mental clarity, and my body is getting used to not consuming as many calories (the first 4 days I felt like I would pass out from starvation haha).
After perusing a few posts, it seems that the majority of the people using this site are supportive of others and are trying to becoming healthier in a responsible way. This is incredibly encouraging. I look forward to this journey and life-style change, and I am excited to see everyone else's progress as well!

Replies