Apps to earn money exercising

Just thought I'd let you guys know about Achievement app. I downloaded it a few months ago and already redeemed for 10 bucks. Pretty nice because you just download it on your phone and earn for walking.

I know I've seen many people on here who get like 10k-20k steps a day so you would really rack up the money for something your doing anyways. I only get about 3k a day (but occasional 10k if I run/walk) and it only took me a few months. You also get points for tweeting health related things, biking, etc.

Was wondering if anyone else used any other good ones. I've used sweatcoin, but don't recommend it since the prizes suck lol.

Replies

• lilithsrose
    lilithsrose Posts: 752 Member
    Achievement is the best one I've found. I synced it to MFP and Fitbit. It took me about 6 months to earn $10. Its a nice "set it and forget it" app.
  • vetwalk
    vetwalk Posts: 2 Member
    Lifecoin is a great one!
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,503 Member
    I've done Dietbet and won $280 ( 6 month transformer)

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition

9285851.png
  • ym_02
    ym_02 Posts: 9 Member
    Sweatcoin is good, but sadly it doesn't connect to other apps or tracking devices
  • santiagotaylor312
    santiagotaylor312 Posts: 2 Member
    Wow, I haven't heard of this app before. It's a very interesting way to earn extra money, I'll use it sometime. Many people underestimate the possibility of additional earnings in the form of part-time work. I have long been practicing part-time work in addition to my main job as soon as I found excellent fast cash options and it brings me a very good profit. I used to think about how to save more, but now I'm thinking about how to increase my earnings. I think many would be able to find a good part-time job and realize that there is no limit to their potential. In addition, thanks to this application, you can lead a healthy lifestyle and make money on it, ideally
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,503 Member
    ym_02 wrote: »
    Sweatcoin is good, but sadly it doesn't connect to other apps or tracking devices
    I do Sweatcoin too. With averaging 20,000 steps a day, it's easy to build up. I haven't converted the coins yet. I'll likely just keep them going and maybe get something off auction later.

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition

9285851.png