Naked and Afraid

Options
Sooo I love watching naked and afraid! it seems like the contestants are fit most of the time also, which I’m definitely not( have quite a bit of body fat). So when I’m having those pangs of hunger I think about how they eat ants and lizards and are good to go lol, Does anyone else think about something odd or funny that pushes them? Would like to get a good laugh on my daily walk

Replies

• jemhh
    jemhh Posts: 14,261 Member
    Options
    Humans can eat dog kibble, it's fairly nutritionally complete for a human.

I've tried it and it wasn't that great :/
  • MoveitlikeManda
    MoveitlikeManda Posts: 846 Member
    Options
    jemhh wrote: »

I've tried it and it wasn't that great :/

I used to eat it all the time when I was a kid (like under 7) as my best friend was a our rottie, we shared everything pmsl
  • Beaudom91
    Beaudom91 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Eek my 1yr old loves dog kibble, we have to keep it stored up high or she will eat it by the handful! My niece was all about the cat kibble when she was a toddler. My husband once told me he ate dog food all the time as a kid because he'd get hungry between meals but my MIL had a no snacking rule
  • spiffychick85
    spiffychick85 Posts: 311 Member
    Options

:s that'll do it for me *gag*
  • whitpauly
    whitpauly Posts: 1,483 Member
    Options
    jemhh wrote: »
    I've never thought about that. Sometimes I wish there were a human equivalent for dog kibble though. It would be nice to just have a scoop in the morning and a scoop at night and be done with it.

I've wished for the same! That's so funny,,I just would love a balanced all in one,nutrition full something easy to eat 3 times a day
  • michael1976_ca
    michael1976_ca Posts: 3,488 Member
    Options
    bear grylls is ten times worse. for the matter in fact he drinks his own pee and then the things he does with dead animals aww gross. I wouldn't survive
  • ladyreva78
    ladyreva78 Posts: 4,080 Member
    Options

All the dog food comments in this thread reminded me of this joke.

“I was buying a large bag of Purina dog chow for my dog at Walmart and standing in line at the check out.

“A woman behind me asked if I had a dog.

“On impulse, I told her that no, I was starting the Purina Diet again although I probably shouldn’t because I’d ended up in the hospital last time, but that I’d lost 50 pounds before I awakened in an intensive care ward with tubes coming out of most of my orifices and IVs in both arms.

“I told her that it was essentially a perfect diet and that the way that it works is to load your pants pockets with Purina nuggets and simply eat one or two every time you feel hungry and that the food is nutritionally complete so I was going to try it again.

“I have to mention here that practically everyone in the line was by now enthralled with my story, particularly a guy who was behind her.

“Horrified, she asked if I’d ended up in the hospital in that condition because I had been poisoned by the dog food. I told her no; I stepped off a curb to sniff a poodle’s *kitten* and a car hit me.

“I thought the guy behind her was going to have a heart attack he was laughing so hard.”

Me thinks me needs to use that one on my cousin the next time I see her. :naughty:
  • _NicLovin_
    _NicLovin_ Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Lol. Love this show. Fiance and I have had this exact conversation, and then we remember Anora (? I think that was her name), who went batshiz.
  • cheryldumais
    cheryldumais Posts: 1,907 Member
    Options

All the dog food comments in this thread reminded me of this joke.

“I was buying a large bag of Purina dog chow for my dog at Walmart and standing in line at the check out.

“A woman behind me asked if I had a dog.

“On impulse, I told her that no, I was starting the Purina Diet again although I probably shouldn’t because I’d ended up in the hospital last time, but that I’d lost 50 pounds before I awakened in an intensive care ward with tubes coming out of most of my orifices and IVs in both arms.

“I told her that it was essentially a perfect diet and that the way that it works is to load your pants pockets with Purina nuggets and simply eat one or two every time you feel hungry and that the food is nutritionally complete so I was going to try it again.

“I have to mention here that practically everyone in the line was by now enthralled with my story, particularly a guy who was behind her.

“Horrified, she asked if I’d ended up in the hospital in that condition because I had been poisoned by the dog food. I told her no; I stepped off a curb to sniff a poodle’s *kitten* and a car hit me.

“I thought the guy behind her was going to have a heart attack he was laughing so hard.”

Couldn't help but laugh. This one reminds me of a true story from my hubby who is much quicker on the draw than I am...

We were at the check out and since we had three cats at the time we had several tins of Fancy Feast (cat food) and a lady asked us if we had a cat. My husband piped up Nah, we like it on toast. I was so taken aback by his quick response that I didn't correct him. She probably went home and told all her friends about the poor old folks at the supermarket who had to eat cat food. :D:D
  • SpanishFusion
    SpanishFusion Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    aleikita wrote: »
    Sooo I love watching naked and afraid! it seems like the contestants are fit most of the time also, which I’m definitely not( have quite a bit of body fat). So when I’m having those pangs of hunger I think about how they eat ants and lizards and are good to go lol, Does anyone else think about something odd or funny that pushes them? Would like to get a good laugh on my daily walk

I am obsessed with this show. And every time I have something that is not quite as scrumptious as I would like, I think, "If I were Naked and Afraid, would I eat this?" or "If I were Naked and Afraid, I'd gobble that right up!"
  • ecjim
    ecjim Posts: 1,001 Member
    Options
    Beaudom91 wrote: »
    Eek my 1yr old loves dog kibble, we have to keep it stored up high or she will eat it by the handful! My niece was all about the cat kibble when she was a toddler. My husband once told me he ate dog food all the time as a kid because he'd get hungry between meals but my MIL had a no snacking rule

I used to eat Milk Bone dog treats when I was a kid - they are really tasty with honey on them - Eastcoast Jim
  • jemhh
    jemhh Posts: 14,261 Member
    Options
    eylesda wrote: »

My mate died from eating that stuff! Broke his neck trying to lick his b@lls.

puagi1ya4y57.png
  • TR0berts
    TR0berts Posts: 7,739 Member
    Options
    I think that qualifies as a kitteh gif/pic!