MFP feels empty without friends

Options
I am getting back into losing again but MFP just feels empty without friends.

I will probably never post on MFP but it's nice to use the progression of friends to keep myself on track.

Replies

• Philostin3
    Philostin3 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    It helps if we can see what you look like. It give you personality when we can put a face to a name. It doesn't even have to be you, it can be a place or a thing that you want to express you for that moment of time. I be your friend.
  • lynn_glenmont
    lynn_glenmont Posts: 10,022 Member
    Options
    I'm glad Philostin3 has responded to your request. I'm going to say something that I really don't mean in a snarky way, and I hope that you'll take in the way that it is meant: It might be better for your long-term success to build up a self-sufficiency in keeping yourself on track, rather than relying on other people for inspiration or motivation. But however you get there, I wish you success.
  • JeromeBarry1
    JeromeBarry1 Posts: 10,182 Member
    Options
    Each person's journey really is their own. You can read all the Success Stories and it's still you who has to do the work of you losing your weight. That's not meant to discourage you. Rather, the Success Stories are an excellent place to find the secret of successful weight loss. Also, hit up Chit-Chat. That'll keep you company.