New to the Message Boards - Looking for others for support and motivation

Options
Hello all! I have been on My Fitness Pal on and off for a few years. I figured if I start interacting with others on here I might be more motivated to keep going. I work in an office, sitting all day, have 3 kids which keep me busy after work but not enough to keep the weight off. I've put on quite a bit of weight after my 3rd child was born (he's 2 and 1/2). I am looking to lose weight for my health and for myself.
I would like to meet others going through the same, sharing stories and getting support. My goal is to lose 45-50 lbs.
_Katie :)

27214405.png

Replies

• htophen
    htophen Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi Katie, we sound very similar! I have 2 kids and work in an office. Recently (kind of) someone asked when my baby was due. I'm not pregnant but maybe kind of look it. So after a bit of feeling sorry for myself I decided to rejoin mfp. Would like to have some friends on here to help keep me on track and accountable too. My goal is to lose 40 lbs.
  • katiegmiami
    katiegmiami Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    htophen wrote: »
    Hi Katie, we sound very similar! I have 2 kids and work in an office. Recently (kind of) someone asked when my baby was due. I'm not pregnant but maybe kind of look it. So after a bit of feeling sorry for myself I decided to rejoin mfp. Would like to have some friends on here to help keep me on track and accountable too. My goal is to lose 40 lbs.

I am asked (more frequently than i would like to admit) when I'm due. It's embarrassing and humiliating. Feel free to add me as a friend - we can try to motivate each other. I will add you also if you don't mind.
  • kpetre80
    kpetre80 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Same situation as me I work in an office and have two children, so need to shift pregnancy weight - the last 11 pounds just don’t seem to be shifting lol
  • katiegmiami
    katiegmiami Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    kpetre80 wrote: »
    Same situation as me I work in an office and have two children, so need to shift pregnancy weight - the last 11 pounds just don’t seem to be shifting lol

Hopefully you’re able to get the last 11 ponds off! You can do it! It’s amazing how easy it is to put the weight on and how hard it is to take it off!