Daily Burn vs. Beachbody On Demand

Options
Do you use one or the other? Have you tried both?

They're about the same price, both have free trials, both I can do at home.

As much as I love my gym I can't go due to my work schedule at the moment and I'm having a hard time reaching goals with just a calorie deficit.

If you have an argument for either side I'd love to hear it! I'm hoping to start a program TOMORROW, December 1st.

TIA :)

Replies

• MichelleWithMoxie
    MichelleWithMoxie Posts: 1,817 Member
    Options
    I don’t know anything about daily burn, but I’ve used a few beach body programs. Although I find the whole BB company philosophy/coach/shakeology thing very cult-ish and full of crap, the programs on their own are ok. Just depends on your goals.
  • DananaNanas
    DananaNanas Posts: 665 Member
    Options
    @MichSmish i agree, I’ve tried several programs but i really like their trainer Chalean and her programs. My goals are primarily weight loss and toning.
  • RobinAlex666
    RobinAlex666 Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    I have Beachbody On Demand and love it. I mostly do Insanity, Body Beast (awesome for toning), Core de Force, and 30 Day Yoga Retreat
  • MossiO
    MossiO Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    I have BBOD and am doing my second round of 21 Day Fix. I like that each exercise is just for one minute ("You can do anything for 60 seconds!") and Autumn doesn't get on my nerves like some trainers. I plan to move on to Focus T25 and PiYo at some point.