Cant lose the mummy tummy

curvymumma223
curvymumma223 Posts: 5 Member
edited November 2017 in Health and Weight Loss
I'm only 21 and I've been stuck with this disgusting belly, I gave birth 9 months ago, all my mates that have given birth look amazing then I'm just stuck with this rank belly, I've lost all confidence, I've even stopped my partner having sex with me he says I look sexy still but I just can't find away to just believe him until I love this belly! Please someone give me tips? I've been exercising and been trying to tone up but nothing I have even lost any weight
Photos in comments

Replies

• curvymumma223
    curvymumma223 Posts: 5 Member
    bn5uhhwlptk1.jpg
    5c83dt1wqntd.jpg
  • klowieislyfe1
    klowieislyfe1 Posts: 46 Member
    The only real way to get rid of it is lose weight overall... and unfortunately from what I've heard, lower abdominal fat is often the most stubborn/last to go. It's frustrating.

I'm a fan of partially clothed sex when I don't feel super confident.
  • tulips_and_tea
    tulips_and_tea Posts: 5,734 Member
    Dealing with a changing body after pregnancy can be difficult, but it's ONLY been nine months. I know that seems like a long time, but it's not. Give you body more time to heal and make sure you're in a calorie deficit. Losing excess fat will help tremendously, as will exercise.
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Lose some weight, lift some heavy stuff, be patient
  • katnadreau
    katnadreau Posts: 149 Member
    Reasonable calorie deficit and strength training will help a ton! Also check for diastasis recti (Google it), if you have an abdominal separation typical core workouts will be ineffective. I get the frustration, I've had four kids, my baby just turned 18 months, I'm finally feeling good (ish) about my belly again.