Day 3 of Focus T25!!!

Options
Hey everyone! I began T25 this week with my team on facebook and I was going to share the whole program on here as well.

Day 1: Not too bad, but I modified since it is my first day back working out since pregnancy.

Day 2: A little more intense. Tried to follow the group more than Tania (the modifier), but it was still pretty hard.

Day 3: Will be done at 11:30 pm tonight. :)

My goal is to do week 1 again next week so I can try to follow the group instead of following Tania the whole time. I also need to clean up my eating so that I don't waste away my workouts by drinking mountain dew!

Who else is doing t25?

Replies

• shauna9909
    shauna9909 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    ME!! :) Day 3 KICKED MY BUTT!!!!!!! THe other two days went pretty well for me, but the total body was killer :(
  • lwoods34
    lwoods34 Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    I'm on week 5 and start the Beta Phase on Monday!!
  • kklemarow
    kklemarow Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    I'm on my second week & loving it! The lower focus always gets me.
  • mommapickerill
    Options
    You all are making me nervous!! Especially since I am a big gal..for now lol
  • arielkaylou
    arielkaylou Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    I'm on week 5 and start the Beta Phase on Monday!!

What are your results so far? My coach had me go take my measurements this morning because I was frustrated that I had to modify last night and I've already lost 1.5 inches from my waist and 1 inch from my hips and 2 lbs.
  • elleloch
    elleloch Posts: 739 Member
    Options
    I'm in week four. My weight hasn't changed but I feel tighter. It's a killer program, I love it.
  • arielkaylou
    Options
    I'm in week four. My weight hasn't changed but I feel tighter. It's a killer program, I love it.

Sweet! I hope I make it to week 4 if Shaun T doesn't kill me first lol
  • YcatsFursworth
    YcatsFursworth Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    I start on Sunday!
  • bluemagic33
    bluemagic33 Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    I started this today and I will say I had to use the modifier, while I have already lost 20lbs I am no way fit and have a lot of loose skin. I plan on doing it 6 days vs. the five since I am leaving on vacation for two weeks, but I am taking a portable dvd player with me so that I can continue with my work outs. I was tired and in a puddle doing the modifier, but now that it is completed I feel full of energy.. I would like to find others who are just starting to help keep me accountable.. Please add me as I will have wi fi where were staying and I really will need the support to stay on track.

Laurie
  • ehg87
    ehg87 Posts: 430 Member
    Options
    Starting week 5 on Monday! LOVE IT!! Have definitely gotten a lot stronger, haven't done measurements today but as of last week I had lost 6 inches all over and 3.5 pounds. I was also 7 weeks post partum when I started, which probably contributes to the higher loss in inches
  • arielkaylou
    Options
    Starting week 5 on Monday! LOVE IT!! Have definitely gotten a lot stronger, haven't done measurements today but as of last week I had lost 6 inches all over and 3.5 pounds. I was also 7 weeks post partum when I started, which probably contributes to the higher loss in inches

Those are great results! I had a crazy week so I haven't taken my measurements yet. I'm doing day 5 tonight, then in the morning I will take week 1 measurements before I begin week 2
  • rgugs13
    rgugs13 Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    I start week 4 tomorrow! I've lost 4 pounds and inches all over in the last 3 weeks! I could probably lose more if I tracked calories, but I'm just working on eating smaller portions of healthier foods! I'm 5'3" and 179 pounds (now) so I modify a lot through most of the workouts. Every week I can do a little more, and that keeps me going! I love that the workouts are only 25 minutes, and even though Double Friday is a killer, I (deep down!) like it, because I feel so proud of myself for doing it!
  • bluemagic33
    bluemagic33 Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    ME!! :) Day 3 KICKED MY BUTT!!!!!!! THe other two days went pretty well for me, but the total body was killer :(

This is my first week also and I totally agree this one kicked my butt almost face planted doing the spiderman obliques... But such a feeling of accomplishment when completed!!
  • 1fitnessplanner
    1fitnessplanner Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    started today :) add me