Dislike sleep?

Options
2»

Replies

• MrSith
    MrSith Posts: 1,636 Member
    Options
    I like sleep......it just doesn't like me.
  • deputy_randolph
    deputy_randolph Posts: 940 Member
    edited December 2017
    Options
    I generally get 8-9 hrs a night...I'm asleep by 9pm most nights. I love sleep. I would sleep 10+ if I could.

Maybe you don't like sleep b/c you aren't getting enough to be restorative?
  • laurenebargar
    laurenebargar Posts: 3,081 Member
    Options
    I generally get 8-9 hrs a night...I'm asleep by 9pm most nights. I love sleep. I would sleep 10+ if I could.

Maybe you don't like sleep b/c you aren't getting enough to be restorative?

I would also sleep 10+ if I could, I dont even take naps anymore because they are always 3+ hours
  • Treece68
    Treece68 Posts: 780 Member
    Options
    I usually sleep only 5-6 hours a night, anything more then that I actually feel WORSE throughout the day. I am being scheduled for a sleep study, yet I feel as if I am getting enough sleep... anyone else in that boat? Is it possible to actually dislike sleep?

Some people can function fine on 5-6 hours a night, but you also said you nap during meetings and at 3. Why are you going in for a sleep study if you feel great with 5-6 hours? A sleep study is scheduled by your doctor when you have concerns about falling asleep etc. So what made you think, or your doctor think you needed a sleep study?
  • DISCIPLINEEQUALSFREEDOM
    Options
    Treece68 wrote: »
    I usually sleep only 5-6 hours a night, anything more then that I actually feel WORSE throughout the day. I am being scheduled for a sleep study, yet I feel as if I am getting enough sleep... anyone else in that boat? Is it possible to actually dislike sleep?

Some people can function fine on 5-6 hours a night, but you also said you nap during meetings and at 3. Why are you going in for a sleep study if you feel great with 5-6 hours? A sleep study is scheduled by your doctor when you have concerns about falling asleep etc. So what made you think, or your doctor think you needed a sleep study?

I’m not getting complete sleep, when I’m sleeping I feel as I’m awake, Also my heart rate (according to my iwatch) drops down to 43-49 BPM. Sleep Apnea ?
  • more_skal
    more_skal Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    I sleep around 8-10 hours a day. One of the cats will always find a way to wake up though. It helps that I work from home, no commute