Positive pals needed

Options
Hi guys! I just got back to America from Mongolia 2 weeks ago, and am using the 6 months I have in the states to try to get as healthy as possible again. I’m 5 foot 6 ½ inches at 169 pounds right now, hoping to be in the 150’s by January 1, and would ideally be 125 by the time I go home in May. I’m big on celebrating victories, and would love additional ladies to friend me so we can encourage one another (I’ve kept a small group since I started on MFP when I was 194 pounds).

For me, my biggest motivation for this journey is as a Christian, I seek to do all things to glorify God. Honoring His temple is one of those ways.

Replies

• Andipat
    Andipat Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Looking for positive inspiration too
  • meowORneva
    meowORneva Posts: 3 Member
    edited December 2017
    Options
    Hi there! I'd love to add you. I'm 161 & ready to get back down to 135-140. Let's do this!
  • kgw321
    kgw321 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hello
    I don't know how to send a friend request but I will be glad to be your friend up here
  • donniemcooper
    donniemcooper Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Pleasure to meet ya. And if anyone can help on explaining how to add people as friends on here it would be greatly appreciated. Thank you
  • donniemcooper
    donniemcooper Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    OK I just figured out how to add friends . Click on the persons name and when the message box comes up click on the persons name again and there is a add friends option
  • JessG0
    JessG0 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'd love to join your group! I'm at 156 from 167 originally, working toward 128. Thank you for the add friend tip!