Loose Skin Results Challenge

Options
KaeMarieXO
KaeMarieXO Posts: 75 Member
Okay so I am on a 90 pound journey to success and I am going to have loose skin I know that for a fact so there is a home remedy that you can use that tightens tummy skin and basically you will need clay coffee water tea water black or green vegetable oil or virgin oil whichever you prefer and witch hazel extract you're going to mix that all up until you have like a nice pasty type mixture rub that on the areas that you want to be tightening and leave it there to 15-20minutes and wash it off now keep in mind the longer you have it on the better it works so this is a challenge I will be trying if you want to join please add me and we can see our results

Replies

• livingleanlivingclean
    livingleanlivingclean Posts: 11,751 Member
    edited December 2017
    Options
    What about if cling film is wrapped over the top? Will that make it work better?
  • KaeMarieXO
    Options
    JaydedMiss wrote: »
    dear god your everywhere today. No. Just no. That wont help. At all.

What about if cling film is wrapped over the top? Will that make it work better?

Lol i need as many eyes to see so i can get as many tips as possible , have you tried this or anything that would help me out
  • JaydedMiss
    JaydedMiss Posts: 4,286 Member
    Options

shes forgetting the ACV so its all just wrong
  • livingleanlivingclean
    livingleanlivingclean Posts: 11,751 Member
    Options
    KaeMarieXO wrote: »

Lol i need as many eyes to see so i can get as many tips as possible , have you tried this or anything that would help me out

No. Just slow weight loss. No pills, potions, lotions. You don't know for sure that you'll have loose skin...
  • jgnatca
    jgnatca Posts: 14,464 Member
    Options
    Ninety pounds is going to take you more than a year. You won’t suffer much loose skin until the first forty pounds are off.
    Do you plan on using this witch’s brew daily throughout?
    I want pics. Daily.
  • JaydedMiss
    JaydedMiss Posts: 4,286 Member
    edited December 2017
    Options
    you cant stop loose skin. You just cant. NOTHING you do will stop it. You will either get it, Or you wont. (you likely 100% will to some extent, Become okay with that it beats fat) Depends on many factors including genetics and how long youve been overweight. And your age. No magic witch concoction of random stuff is goign to make any difference. Eat nutritious food and drink till hydrated i guess cant hurt, But nothing will stop it. Stop trying to find magic elixers and just focus on losing your weight, At a healthy rate. You seem to enjoy overly complicating it for yourself
  • KaeMarieXO
    Options

I havent tried it yet but i wouldnt use the cling wrap for method