Busy life ... Eager to stay Fit #help

Options
I am a Dance instructor at FredAstaire Westerville so i am Alwayse active during the day. I just recently in the past 5 months started with Revolution Nutrition and that is a major help with changing my mind set on eating healthy. I Practice Parkour on the side and i Bike almost every day.....
With that being said i mainly am wanting to keep habitual healthy diet so i can get back into working out in the gym. ..any recomendations on what to try for breakfast lunch and dinner? :)

Replies

• kommodevaran
    kommodevaran Posts: 17,890 Member
    Options
    I think you have to keep working on your mindset. Dump the powders and eat real food. You don't need any specific food. Eat food you like for every meal. It's smart to aim for balance and variety - if you compose your meals to look like real, appealing, normal meals, and have some food from all the food groups every day, and vary your intake through the day and from day to day, you have a healthy diet. If you are mindful about getting in good nutrition, but not worrying over eating perfectly, and enjoying what you eat, you are eating healthily.
  • Need2Exerc1se
    Need2Exerc1se Posts: 13,575 Member
    Options
    I agree with the response above. Eat what you enjoy. Pay attention to nutrition and taste. Don't overeat.
  • fiddletime
    fiddletime Posts: 1,862 Member
    Options
    I think we all know that healthy foods are the real deal foods, not highly processed. I do like a protein bar as my daily snack, though, as it fills me up for hours. I eat the Kirkland 190 Cal ones. They aren’t good enough to overeat however! I have an occasional protein shake with a half banana and blueberries to keep me set for my after work but before dinner workout. There is no one way. Just read the boards and experiment to find what works for you.