Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

What you do for fun ?

Options
13»

Replies

• AliNouveau
    AliNouveau Posts: 36,287 Member
    Options
    gorstsmit wrote: »
    AliNouveau wrote: »
    Gym, swim, Xbox (only a little) , beach fishing, walks, eat good food, bake , drink good wine.

Oooh baking is my fun too. I love baking lots of cookies and decorating them

I love to bake. Brioche, friands and cakes are my favourites. It's therapeutic but it's seeing people enjoy them that really does it for me.

Hmm, perhaps I see a new thread coming on....

I love making bread. There's something so satisfying taking basically flour and water and making something delicious

And you're right I rarely eat what I make it people love when they get stuff
  • HuntMichael
    HuntMichael Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    I baked an oven ready lasagne last night... Did that count (it smelled delicious) :p
  • AliNouveau
    Options
    I baked an oven ready lasagne last night... Did that count (it smelled delicious) :p

Haha yum
  • AliNouveau
    Options
    Gym, swim, Xbox (only a little) , beach fishing, walks, eat good food, bake , drink good wine.

Oooh baking is my fun too. I love baking lots of cookies and decorating them

I love to bake. Brioche, friands and cakes are my favourites. It's therapeutic but it's seeing people enjoy them that really does it for me.

Hmm, perhaps I see a new thread coming on....

I love making bread. There's something so satisfying taking basically flour and water and making something delicious

And you're right I rarely eat what I make it people love when they get stuff

So right. A well made dough is a beautiful thing. Almost alive.

The boy and I made pizza dough the other day. I told him it's like the yeast is alive as it bubbled he was like it is alive mom. I loved it
  • HuntMichael
    Options
    Wish I could bake...
  • HuntMichael
    Options
    Yeah I guess so... I'm gluten intolerant so finding ingredients is a challenge....
  • AliNouveau
    Options
    You can find lots if gluten free recipes these days and gluten free flour

I took some baking and cooking classes, I got an A+ in baking I think cause my friend and I flirted with the teacher but he was always amazed everything I made came out really well

Anyway baking is a science they all say so start following the recipes to a tee and you'll get it
  • MichelleWithMoxie
    MichelleWithMoxie Posts: 1,818 Member
    Options
    drink, music, eat, play, read, movies
  • branvil
    branvil Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Camping, Hiking, mountain biking, kayaking learning how to fish from a kayak...
  • NYactor1
    NYactor1 Posts: 9,642 Member
    Options
    Netflix and chill. Oops, wrong thread.
  • Renegade770
    Renegade770 Posts: 1,058 Member
    Options
    I sing Karaoke with my kids...we even have a championship belt that we battle for on a weekly basis

Ha! Thats an awesome idea. Who has the belt right now?
  • NoQuitterHere
    NoQuitterHere Posts: 764 Member
    Options
    Home improvements
  • orekosi3485
    orekosi3485 Posts: 354 Member
    Options
    Walking through a park (along a path that wasn't made out of concrete).
  • mbaker566
    mbaker566 Posts: 11,233 Member
    Options
    work on my house, work on training my dogs, run, hike, netflix/hulu/vudu, aerial yoga, aerial hoop
  • TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,793 Member
    Options
    Motorcycle Rides
    BBQ's
    Hiking
    Bourbon and Cigars
  • ROBOTFOOD
    ROBOTFOOD Posts: 5,527 Member
    Options
    Run
  • steve_bb