I'm new,I'm in Ireland and I need friends here !!!

Options
Hi, I started here a couple of days ago...I'm living in Ireland and would love to have some friends (from everywhere and anywhere!) here on this site for inspiration and encouragement.
I have 15lb to loose but at only 5ft the weight is all around my middle and I feel like a flump !!!
I NEED to have this weight gone before the kids go back to school in sept so I can put on my skinny jeans and be the yummy mummy I'm meant to be.. LOL !!

Replies

• navstar
    navstar Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    sent you a friend request. good luck with your goals, this site makes it so easy to track what you eat and i find thats where i needed the most support/guidance.
  • ChellieIrish
    ChellieIrish Posts: 592 Member
    Options
    Hi there :flowerforyou:

Another member from Ireland yay :bigsmile: I'm Chellie from Tipperary (ex Dublin) just sent you a FR :drinker:

Where in Ireland are you located :heart:
  • absofsteel
    absofsteel Posts: 48
    Options
    yippy, thanks for adding me :smile:

Chellie I'm in Laois, I have 3 sons ,4 doggies and 2 cats !!! oh and one husband !! and a love for tayto and wine !!
  • bjberry
    bjberry Posts: 665 Member
    Options
    Welcome, Chellie. I'm not from Ireland (more from Southeastern US), but my Mother was about 1/2 Irish. :drinker: (water)
    We are all from the world called "I want to be Healthy" on this site. People are very supportive and have share lots of their successful techniques. I have learned a lot here.

Primary: Drink lots of water--it flushes the toxins and excess water from your system.
    Secondary: No one is perfect. We all fall down (stumbling over excess calories), but we get right back up and continue following our calorie limits and learning new ways to use our muscles--my favorite is walking.

I think you will enjoy yourself. Again, Welcome! :smile:
  • butterfly08uk
    Options
    HI

I'm in Carrigtwohill Cork, I'm trying to do the RAW challenge - (see Mindelicious blogs)
    I am only doing breakfast and lunch at the moment and having a cooked meal in the evening, the hardest thing for me is finding the time to exercise!
    I work in an office 8 hours a day and manage to motivate myself to do half hour straight in from the office and a half hour before breakfast on the Wii.....
    I too am 5' nothing and mine is in the middle too..... exercise is all we need and careful eating (come on we know that....lol)
    I love tayto's 2!!
    Good luck..... I also have a September deadline as my son gets married on the 11th..... half a stone to lose.....

Butterfly08uk
  • ChellieIrish
    Options
    yippy, thanks for adding me :smile:

Chellie I'm in Laois, I have 3 sons ,4 doggies and 2 cats !!! oh and one husband !! and a love for tayto and wine !!

Not too far from me so he he not many from Ireland on here BUT everyone is super nice I've met some lovely people here even if they are the other side of the world lol :wink:

BTW ... What is your name? :bigsmile: I have no kids but if you count furkids I have 4 :heart: 2 Bichon Frise Bonnie & Mollie and 2 kitty kats Tigger & Smudge :bigsmile: ... What type of dogs do you have :wink:

I dunno why I must be the only Irish lass to not like Tayto lol my downfall in the past has been cheesy Doritos I LOVE them and could eat a HUGE bag without blinking an eye :blushing: Now I make do with a small pack once in a while :drinker:
  • mcbeth
    mcbeth Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Blast! I have no clue what I just did to get it to post twice. I'm going for coffee. I'll be back when my brain is awake. Sorry about the double post :flowerforyou:ohwell:
  • mcbeth
    mcbeth Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Hello and Welcome from hot, humid Kansas, smack dab in the middle of the USA.
  • ChellieIrish
    Options
    Bumping this for you :heart: