Need work out buddy to motivate each other

Options
hopleyjana2049
hopleyjana2049 Posts: 28 Member
edited December 2017 in Motivation and Support
Hi, few months ago I started new exercise regime, to get fit, lose a little bit of stubborn baby weight and generally tone up. I ve been doing really well. Exercising 5-6 times a week doing mixture of cardio and strength, however in the last two weeks I ve done nothing. I feel sooo bad about it but I just can not force myself to move. I have done lot of power walking with my dog, which keeps me going but getting down on the mat is like the hardest job ever. If there is someone out there with any tips please feel free to share. I am not a lazy person just need someone to kick my bum every now and again. My Fitbit email is [removed by MFP mods - please don't post personal details. You can share the link to your fitbit profile instead] feel free to add me

Replies

• AlexBednarski
    AlexBednarski Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hello, I understand what your going through. Sometimes I get so busy with school and work that I won't be able to exercise. One idea I can give you to help exercise everyday is to find a workout challenge online. I'm doing a 31 day squat, lunge and pushup challenge and just finished a 14 day Plank challenge. I do these at night before I shower and sleep so feel free to try that. Feel free to add me so we can motivate each other :D