Low fodmap

martinah2860
martinah2860 Posts: 4 Member
Does anyone have any recipes for low fodmap please.

Replies

• shaumom
    shaumom Posts: 1,003 Member
  • yogabarregirl13
    yogabarregirl13 Posts: 19 Member
    Hi. I have "The Low-FODMAP Cookbook" by Dianne Fastenow Benjamin. I have made a number of recipes from it that gave been very good.
  • Gananagoose
    Gananagoose Posts: 4 Member
    I have invented many since my daughter gets very sick if she eats any fodmaps. I replace milk with lactose free milk or, coconut milk, or rice milk. I replace honey with maple syrup - real maple syrup. Replace flour with healtheries brand gluten free baking mix. Replace butter in baking with coconut oil. I found massels brand does a fodmap friendly stock with no garlic or onion etc. so I get massels chicken stock cubes. Instead of onion I use green ends of leeks or spring onions. Instead of garlic I have tried asoefetida powder but my daughter feels that she reacts to it so I found some garlic infused oil. We use gluten frr
  • Gananagoose
    Gananagoose Posts: 4 Member
    Sorry. Hit a button before I finished. Gluten free soy sauce. I have found I can make most recipes I find anywhere by just replacing with the ingredients I listed. Crock pot cooking is great. And I use gluten free pasta or make vegetable noodles. Zucchini work best as the texture is almost like real pasta.