wow someone noticed!

Options
navstar
navstar Posts: 113 Member
My husbands cousin came over last night for the first time since I started to lose weight, and the first thing she said other than hello was "wow you've really lost weight!" and she wanted to know what "diet" I was on, she wouldn't believe me when I said I wasn't (and I'm not this is not a "diet" its a lifestyle change) and was she surprised when I ate the same thing as everyone else for dinner (just less of it and loads of salad)

Replies

• ebearit17
    ebearit17 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Congrats! Doesn't it feel great? I had the same thing happen last weekend. I had a couple of people ask me if I had lost weight and it felt great to know that it's a visible loss now:)
  • timbotina
    timbotina Posts: 1,130 Member
    Options
    Great, same thing has been happening to me...haven't seen a lot of the mom's from the school my son attends since school was out in begin of June....I've lost a total of 40# now, (Probably atleast 12-15# since most of them saw me) and they can't believe how I look....Its nice to hear...and great job on the vision -- yes it has to be a lifestyle change, diets don't work...and yes you can eat the same thing others do...but portion control is the key....way to go!!
  • kimberly428
    kimberly428 Posts: 237
    Options
    YAH!!!!
  • absofsteel
    absofsteel Posts: 48
    Options
    hurray !!! well done you, I bet that felt fantastic !!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!