Ladies, where do you buy workout tanks that don't show your bra straps?

Options
I am well endowed and use one of those highly-supportive sports bras with regular straps (nothing cute or even racerback style- just the wide straps like a regular bra!) I am struggling to buy cute workout tanks. I am fine with fitted styles, but I need more of a muscle-tank outline to not show my bra straps. I have such a hard time finding things! I would LOVE IDEAS!!! Thanks so much!

Replies

• H_Ock12
    H_Ock12 Posts: 1,152 Member
    Options
    I buy t-shirts and cut the sleeves off.
  • ryenday
    ryenday Posts: 1,540 Member
    Options
    Ok, this will sound weird but I’m a size 10/M but I buy my tank tops from Woman Within plus clothes site. Their “perfect tank top” is, as far as I’m concerned as perfect as they come. I may buy some new ones as I get down to size 6/8 and have them altered smaller.

I hate bra strap showing, and I love the shirty style tank. The colors and fabric have been terrific too. I’m getting the smallest size they have, and the tanks are big, but not too crazy big on this size M 34c bra size gal.
  • fitoverfortymom
    fitoverfortymom Posts: 3,452 Member
    Options
    I don't worry about it. I am also ample-bosomed and have to wear industrial strength boulder holders. I dont worry a lick if the straps are visible under a tank top.
  • crewgirl86
    crewgirl86 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Haha! "industrial strength boulder holders" :) I don't worry if they hang out a little bit, but some of the cute tank tops they're making nowadays have these tiny little straps or half-open backs and I'm totally struggling! :)
  • creatureofchaos
    creatureofchaos Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    If you have a relatively small band and a large bust, the Lululemon Enlite bra is AWESOME. I tried to convince myself I didn't love it, because it's so expensive, but it is by far and away my favorite sport bra (I'm 34F and sister size with a 36E).
  • hist_doc
    hist_doc Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    I wear a 32G and love Panache sport bras. They also come in nice colors so I don't mind if the straps show.
  • fitoverfortymom
    fitoverfortymom Posts: 3,452 Member
    Options
    I have a $65 Wacoal sports bra in a 36DDD. I really need a 34 band now, but holy crap bras are expensive. I'm going to shop around for my next one, but I still won't care if it shows under a tank top!
  • ISweat4This
    ISweat4This Posts: 653 Member
    Options
    I buy tanks from random places, doesn't bother me if my bra shows.
  • youthinkmemad
    youthinkmemad Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'd check Target. They offer a lot of graphic tanks in the normal clothing section that are more of a muscle tank style than normal tank tops.
  • firef1y72
    firef1y72 Posts: 1,579 Member
    Options
    Instead of worrying about whether my straps show I've embraced the look and wear crop tops under my vest top that match my capris. Mind I have very little up top as in my pecs are bigger than my boobs.
  • CTcutie
    CTcutie Posts: 649 Member
    Options
    For the Gym- I let those straps show! Who cares! I don’t like the kind that are like shirts w sleeves cut off- they seem too masculine for me, but you need to be comfortable with yourself
  • HeliumIsNoble
    HeliumIsNoble Posts: 1,213 Member
    Options