Natural hair

Options
2»

Replies

• NelliR86
    NelliR86 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Lol wow all these answers but to answer the questions yes I meant people of color natural hair.
  • NelliR86
    Options
    CTcutie wrote: »
    Guess op means naturally curly/textured hair... if so I would say head over to the forums on NaturallyCurly.com!

Yes that’s what I meant, but also I was trying to find people on MFP who have natural hair and how do they balance that with exercise because sweat, water and moisture changes the texture of our hair and washing every day isn’t good for it.
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    Options
    NelliR86 wrote: »
    Lol wow all these answers but to answer the questions yes I meant people of color natural hair.

I'm glad the topic has finally been established. I've been wondering for ages what exactly this thread was about and had been lurking in the corners for fear it might have been any number of things aside from head hair. :D
  • NelliR86
    Options

I'm glad the topic has finally been established. I've been wondering for ages what exactly this thread was about and had been lurking in the corners for fear it might have been any number of things aside from head hair. :D
    [/quote]

Yeah I posted it and totally forgot I did lol so I apologize. But the thread went sideways and it was pretty funny
  • NelliR86
    Options

I'm white but my hair is naturally curly and I generally wear it that way. I'm sure our hair texture is different but when I work out I always put my hair up into a bun. I only wash my hair about twice a week so I use dry shampoo in between.[/quote]

I’ve never tried dry shampoo. Does the bun help. I hate sweaty scalps
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    edited December 2017
    Options
    NelliR86 wrote: »

Yeah I posted it and totally forgot I did lol so I apologize. But the thread went sideways and it was pretty funny

No need to, I just know how some of the posters here are. They are a strange lot, lol.

As to your query: I second putting your hair in a bun or an extremely high ponytail to minimize sweat seeping into your hair. I usually run a washcloth with some soap around my hair line on days where I don't wash my hair and wash and rinse like normal everywhere else.

Dry shampoo sounds interesting. I might have to give that a try.
  • xFunctionalStrengthx
    xFunctionalStrengthx Posts: 4,928 Member
    Options
    sfertch wrote: »
    Vikka_V wrote: »
    Like real hair vs synthetic (a wig/extensions)?
    Styled vs air dried?
    Coloured vs natural colour?

Body hair and grooming/lack there of?

You covered all the questions I was asking myself :D

Did she leave off some?

Eye brows, or unibrow?

Ear hair?

Nostril hair? It can be a cause for sneezing, but also does a bit of filtering of particles..

Eyelashes?

Hairy feet? Is one a Hobbit?

Hairy pams?

Pam was not hairy, Pam was smoother than the smoothest thing.

I was speaking in abbreviated Bahstonian...

"Hairy Palms"

Not to be confused with "Hairy Pams" (she might not like it if you point out she's as such), or "Harry Psalms"...

Or pairy hams

What if we decide to trim the body fur? Do we use sheep sheers

no No NO NOOOOOOOOO

No to trimming? Or, no to sheep shears?

Can we use a full body razor like the BakBlade?