Meals and Time of Day Is it But a Title?

DjPorkchop73
DjPorkchop73 Posts: 16 Member
So I posted on my wall last night with hopes someone would shoot some thoughts my way and nope. So here I sit.

Let me set the scene.

1. I am a midnight person.
2. I am awake from 2 pm - 6 am
3. When I wake up and log breakfast I guess that is fine, lunch is pushing it and when I have my dinner, daily log has rolled over.

So the million $$ questions what do I do? The logs breakfast is actually my dinner. My breakfast is most peoples lunch etc etc. You get the idea. I was able to log properly today due to appointments but Im not up at my normal times today.

How do some of you Midnighters do it log wise and tracking food?

Replies

• Lounmoun
    Lounmoun Posts: 8,423 Member
    When I was up overnight I just logged my food from when I woke until I went to bed all on one day.

You can go to the settings on the food diary on the site and change what the meals are called. You could call the meal 1,2,3 or the times you usually eat if it makes it easier for you to keep it straight.
  • Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    I don't eat "breakfast" or "lunch", but usually eat something around 3 pm, 8 pm and before bed (midnight -whenever).
    You can customize the diary, as I did...I just lump it all together, who cares what "meal" it is or on what day...just log it (which I am bad at completing).

fb8ngvzo52r0.gif