Sole E95 Elliptical

Options
So I got me one so that no matter what i can get some kind of exercise. There are just times i cannot get to the gym.

Anyone have any experience with this Elliptical? Please no customer service horror stories. ;)

Replies

• RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
    Options
    I have a Sole E25. Mine is used weekly since 2014. I also have a Sole Treadmill as well.

I keep it cleaned of dust and debris, and keep it lubricated. I personally (no service techs from Sole) replaced two bushings and the rail covers once.
  • pogiguy05
    pogiguy05 Posts: 1,583 Member
    Options
    RoxieDawn wrote: »
    I have a Sole E25. Mine is used weekly since 2014. I also have a Sole Treadmill as well.

I keep it cleaned of dust and debris, and keep it lubricated. I personally (no service techs from Sole) replaced two bushings and the rail covers once.

Yeh I spent the whole night putting that thing together. One small glitch when I dropped a socket inside front weighted wheel and cursed at myself. Had to remove the cover to get it out then had issues with two of the screws going back in. I see the lube tube and will have to read on about where that goes. It looks like a pretty solid deal. Only got about 4 hours sleep today so trying to motivate myself to go do some cardio on it.

Thanks for the feedback