Question for the mfp ladies

Options
13»

Replies

• rahlpn
    rahlpn Posts: 551 Member
    Options
    I was a full C before kids even at 155 (my lowest weight as an adult), but after 2 kids and breastfeeding them both (a total of 2 yrs and 9 months) and losing 55 lbs I'm back down to an A, and I'm happy with them. I'm proud of what they've accomplished, they served their purpose well. More than a handful is a waste anyway :tongue:
  • SJVZEE
    SJVZEE Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    I've gone down a size and am now a size A :tongue: On the up side, I've gone from a size 14 jean, to a loose size 4-well worth the trade off :bigsmile:
  • suziepoo1984
    suziepoo1984 Posts: 915 Member
    Options
    eh, boobs are overrated. I'd rather be fit and thin than have big boobs.

^^True story..i would rather be fit and light..can be more active and get more things done than a huge boob slowing me down :wink:
  • Matiara
    Matiara Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    Every time I read one of these threads, I think of how my mom would kill to have this problem. She's a 38J and has been trying for years to convince insurance providers to cover a reduction to no avail. Even evidence sent to them from multiple doctors showing the havoc they are wreaking on her frame doesn't convince them. She has rheumatoid arthritis and it's killing her ribs and spine. The things weigh 28 pounds. And I have an aunt who's breasts are even bigger. *insert bugged eyed smiley*

Personally, I went from a 36 C to a 40 B when I gained weight. Seeing how they can balloon out of control in my family, I'll take my 36s back please.
  • kat_lifts
    Options
    http://www.modernghana.com/lifestyle/4579/16/foods-that-increase-breast-size.html

^its an interesting graphic on which foods/herbs have more estrogen which has to do with our breast. But I could tell you if this is absolutely proven.

But what I try to do is chest exercises, it won't increase size by much but there's a nice perkiness in the results. Good luck
  • Camera_BagintheUK
    Camera_BagintheUK Posts: 707 Member
    Options
    Nope. Breasts are mostly fat, so if you drop fat...

But wouldn't you rather have a fit body with a smaller, perkier chest? You know what they say about abs on a skinny guy...

Perkier would be lovely! Sadly, the older and bigger you are, when the weight goes, the more you end up looking like you've draped a couple of rabbit ears in front :grumble:
  • dangerousdumpling
    dangerousdumpling Posts: 1,109 Member
    Options
    Yes, totally. When you get done with dropping off bodyfat, you can check out the herbal formulas that build up your breasts again. Yes they work. I used them after I had my 3rd child, when my breasts had really changed. Using the herbs, I increased by 2 sizes, and they seriously look just like they did before children....no change. I will take them again after I am satisfied with my BF%.

Is it anything like the Bust Must Plus stuff that Uncle Rico was trying to sell to Starla, Summer Wheatley, and Trisha Jenner?
  • dancinfree
    dancinfree Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I have dropped 50 pounds since I started my weight loss journey and the only thing that changed about my boobs is the band size. I went from a 44DDD to a 42DDD. My lowest weight was 165 and I was in a 36DD, but that was because I couldn't afford a specialty store for a DDD. I think it has something to do with genetics. I come from a long line of busty ladies. :)
  • saanaismom
    saanaismom Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    with only 13 pounds left i went from a 38D to a 34C and they are still getting smaller, i would rather keep the booty and lose my boobs anyway

AGREED!! Bootayyy over boobay any day!
  • dancinfree
    dancinfree Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I have dropped 50 pounds since I started my weight loss journey and the only thing that changed about my boobs is the band size. I went from a 44DDD to a 42DDD. My lowest weight was 165 and I was in a 36DD, but that was because I couldn't afford a specialty store for a DDD. I think it has something to do with genetics. I come from a long line of busty ladies. :)
  • Bekahmardis
    Bekahmardis Posts: 602 Member
    Options
    I'm aiming for fit with big boobs. So far so good.
    I went from a 36C down to a 32DDD...in otherwords, my chest size went down, but the cup size stayed the same....
  • scookiemonster
    scookiemonster Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Eh, you're better off just being grateful for all of the future back pain that you're saving yourself. Don't worry, the smaller waist makes the smaller boobs look proportional anyway.
  • MinMin97
    MinMin97 Posts: 2,676 Member
    Options
    Yes, totally. When you get done with dropping off bodyfat, you can check out the herbal formulas that build up your breasts again. Yes they work. I used them after I had my 3rd child, when my breasts had really changed. Using the herbs, I increased by 2 sizes, and they seriously look just like they did before children....no change. I will take them again after I am satisfied with my BF%.

Is it anything like the Bust Must Plus stuff that Uncle Rico was trying to sell to Starla, Summer Wheatley, and Trisha Jenner?
    I have NO idea.
  • amoymh
    amoymh Posts: 44
    Options
    Unfortunately no, they seem to be the first areas of fat that disapprovingly disappears :(

By the time I achieve my goal weight of 135 pounds I fear there will be large craters of negative space in place of the small mosquito bites I currently possess. For some reason I see implants in my near future. Best of luck :P