Does anyone else feel super fat at Madame Tussauds? (wax museum)

Options
alwaysbloated
alwaysbloated Posts: 458 Member
Please post pics! would be interesting to see.

When I went, I was at one of my lower weights. I looked like a hippo next to Miley Cyrus and Marilyn Monroe (size 14, yeah haha), but a normal size next to Robert Pattinson and Shrek. This was in London.

Not comfortable posting pics of myself, but would love to see yours!

Replies

• NewlifeinNW
    NewlifeinNW Posts: 3,866 Member
    Options
    The only wax museum I've ever been to was in Tijuana and i tried to touch the wolf boy and nearly got thrown in a Tijuana jail. Not my brightest moment. I felt fat since I was really fat at the time.
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    I feel fat right now. About to bust the seams on my scrubs. So yes?
  • NewlifeinNW
    NewlifeinNW Posts: 3,866 Member
    Options
    csbnga wrote: »
    The only wax museum I've ever been to was in Tijuana and i tried to touch the wolf boy and nearly got thrown in a Tijuana jail. Not my brightest moment. I felt fat since I was really fat at the time.

Was it for touching the wolfboy in general or was if for where you tried to touch the wolfboy?

What happens in Tijuana.....

And Wolfboy isn't talking
  • Grimmerick
    Grimmerick Posts: 3,342 Member
    edited December 2017
    Options
    Well this is random but I do happen to have a pic from Madame Tussauds....knew it would come in handy one day. Yes I felt fat but that's because I was in Amsterdam and had on so many friggin layers because it was SOOO cold!
    ogd63i32aupe.png

• Grimmerick
    Options
    Good Times!
    y3hl03b76pb5.png
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    Options
    I feel super fat pretty much anywhere

This. Also, that place also makes me feel like a giant when you realize how SHORT everyone is!
  • JillianRumrill
    JillianRumrill Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    It's b/c tv ppl are sooo super thin. I was on one of our local TV stations being interviewed by the anchor (my best friend was throwing a picnic for our local first responders and since he was also running for office at the time, he couldn't make the tv appearance) Well anyways the guy was SUPER TALL AND SUPER SKINNY! Like I originally thought oh, he's probably just a normal guy...in person- HOLY GOD HE COULD DOUBLE AS A BASKETBALL POLE!!
    Needless to say, I looked even MORE short and squat next to him on the tv screen! It was like a fence post was interviewing a hairy little bridge troll.
  • Grimmerick
    Options
    I'll tell you what didn't look small, J-Lo's butt, they had a cast of just her butt......it lives up to the hype.
  • wolverine66
    wolverine66 Posts: 3,779 Member
    Options
    i also feel extra fleshy next to the wax figures. and super more alive than the wax figures.
  • Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    Options
    Off topic, but this thread made me think of it

Anyone have a "fat mirror", like one mirror that makes you look fatter than others? I notice this at stores sometimes too.
  • deputy_randolph
    deputy_randolph Posts: 940 Member
    Options
    I was surprised by how tiny Madonna really is...

Kim Kardashian is shorter than I imagined...and my butt was bigger than hers at the time. I didn't feel fat...I felt awesome!