Overwhelmed with JOY!

Options
Jamiebee24
Jamiebee24 Posts: 296 Member
I just have to share how happy I am about my weigh in this week.

For the past 3 weeks, I have been loosing right around 2 pounds a week....I have been so gracious and happy about this. Haven't toned down on the workouts at all just cause I was loosing a little extra either....Well, this week i lost 2.8 pounds!!!! That brings my grand total to 29.6---.4 pounds away from a whole whopping 30 pounds THIS YEAR!! I am 1.4 pounds away from my PRE pregnancy weight (baby #2). He will turn one next Sunday!!! I am so motivated to kick it in to super high gear this week to shed that last pound and a half to officially be pre pregnancy weight!!

I am still 20 pounds away from my ultimate goal (for now)...But I am over halfway there and have more motivation than ever to keep on going!!

Hope you all are having a wonderful Monday!! Feel free to friend request me, I love giving/receiving support from other MFP pals!! :)

Replies

• byHISstrength
    byHISstrength Posts: 984 Member
    Options
    That's wonderful! You're hard work is paying off.
  • tcam70455
    tcam70455 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    That is great! Keep it up!
  • sjcply
    sjcply Posts: 817 Member
    Options
    Awesome!! Congrats on your success! That 20 lbs will be off in no time! :happy:
  • daniface
    daniface Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    congrats that must feel amazing!!!!!
  • tattoodfreek
    tattoodfreek Posts: 520 Member
    Options
    I am so proud of you Jamie! You've really been working hard and it is great to see it paying off for you!! Keep up the great work!!!
  • bloblynda
    bloblynda Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Good for you; it's hearing good news stories like this that keep the rest of us going:happy:
  • ritodcin03
    ritodcin03 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    That's awesome! Congrats on your hard work!
  • mafery
    mafery Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!!! You are a great motivation to me as well!!!!
  • MakeLifeBright
    Options
    WoW Congrats!! You should be very proud =0)
  • Allibaba
    Allibaba Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    Woo hoo! Congrats!!!
  • edinbors
    edinbors Posts: 112
    Options
    That is so wonderful! Good for you! Keep it up! You are an inspiration to me and your success makes me want to keep on going!!! Thanks for sharing!
  • RewindApril
    Options
    Ohmygod, YAYYY! I'm so flipping happy for you. :D That's a lot of weight that you've lost, so congrats! I hope everything goes smoothly for the rest of your journey!
  • lculian
    lculian Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Hot Mama, that's YOU!!! Congrats, you have definietly earned it!
  • anu_6986
    anu_6986 Posts: 702 Member
    Options
    Awesome! Keep going! :)
  • ParkersMomma2010
    ParkersMomma2010 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Wow that is so fantastic. I am working off this baby weight as my son was born in February. 1st baby. However I went overboard and gained about 60 pounds oops. I have about 30 pounds to get me to my prepregnancy weight which was my ideal weight.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!