Back after having 2 babies in 2 years

Options
Hey yall! I am back . . . I've had 2 babies in 2 years and I have had to give up my personal training session, which i LOVED, so daycare can be paid lol I also am now attending online courses to finish my degree. So, with 3 kids in the house, working full time, no more trainer, and school in the mix, things have CERTAINLY changed. I need HELP!!! I have gained some weight but also lost some as well but need to lose more because it's creeping back up. Figured, I should start with eating and get some people that will help me in the process. I have ZERO inspiration, drive and motivation with before - I was other people's motivation and inspiration. Crazy how a couple offspring and life changes can do that to someone. I never thot I would be the one who would spiral out of control again bc I had such a great handle on things - HA! not anymore. PLEAS PLEASE PLEASE add me and let's do this!!! I love seeing other parents figure it out with such a busy life. I KNOW I can do it but I feel so alone in this, even thought I KNOW I am not alone. It would be nice to have a daily reassurance. Thanks for reading :smiley:

Replies

• himenaya
    himenaya Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Girl, I'm in the same boat! I have two babies over the last 2 years. Gave birth April 2016 and again in April 2017. The second one was NOT planned XD but i love him just the same. I just got back into fitness 2 months ago and I am determined to finally lose all my excess fat. Down 25 lbs and but like 60-70 more to go! :) I'll add you!
  • gigabytehero
    gigabytehero Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Also trying to get healthy again after a baby. Anyone feel free to add me as well!
  • camillekg88
    camillekg88 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Im a mommy also to a 3 year old and my life is super busy too. Im trying to lose 30lbs and eat healthier. Im going to add you!