Looking for Petite Friends (Such as 5' & below)

Options

Replies

• velocity60
    velocity60 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    I’ve just spent way to much time trying to add you all in as friends . Clearly doing it on my phone is a problem . I guess I’ll hit the web version . If your reading this have pity on me I’m app challenged ! This is my tribe ! Add me as a friend while I try & figure how to do it besides remembering the names ! I keep getting kicked out to FB ! Yikes I’m a stressbomb & I haven’t even had my tea yet !
  • Pantera6x2
    Pantera6x2 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    5”... having a hard time even eating the calories but definitely in the desire to drop a few pounds. Always looking for friends in the Petite-Nation!
  • stepladder49
    stepladder49 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! I am 5'0", cal goal of 1200 (eating back exercise cals) and starting weight at 131.
    First goal weight is 125 but eventually want to get down to 115. I am going to try and take it 5 lbs at a time.
    Like a lot of people, this is probably my... 17th(?) time trying to lose weight... but it never sticks :(
    Summer of 2016 I got down to my lowest of 124 but very quickly gained it all back.
    I try really hard to be positive, but I can't help but feel down about myself and I always beat myself up when I go over my cals for the day. Would love to make some new friends on here!
  • mkleesp
    mkleesp Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone! I'm 5'0 and have a calorie goal of 1370. Feel free to add me :)
  • DivaDreamer77
    DivaDreamer77 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Bump :) Always looking for more friends.
  • DivaDreamer77
    Options
    Bump ^_^
  • AmandaGarcia9999
    AmandaGarcia9999 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Im 4'11 on a 1200 calorie deficit. Never make it to 1200 tho.
  • JerseyGirl8229
    JerseyGirl8229 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hello - 4' 8" here. Shortest so far I think...LOL! Was 120 on my wedding day (19 years ago) 158 now. Would be happy to get back to 120. Such a struggle tho being a shortie... I also have age against me too (turning 65 this year) I am eating low carb per my doctor's suggestion but losing a couple lbs then gaining them back. Ugh! I go to the gym 3 times a week and am trying to stay strong. Anyway glad to find more shorties! I feel your pain!
  • DomesticKat
    DomesticKat Posts: 565 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'1". Lost 40lbs. so far with 14 to go until I hit my first goal of 140lbs. I eat around 17-1800 a day and I'm nursing a 9 month old. I lost 63lbs. between children in 2016 before I got pregnant with him. I lose around a pound a week on average. Feel free to add me.
  • DivaDreamer77
    Options
    Bump :)
  • ColinIsTheName
    ColinIsTheName Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    6’7” here, so I don’t belong! Just wanted to say this thread is amazing and good job sticking together. The tall guys seem to be on their own!
  • missgreen74_2003
    missgreen74_2003 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    4ft 7in. Feel free to add me
  • TayaCurragh
    TayaCurragh Posts: 709 Member
    Options
    I am 4"10 with a starting weight of approx 159! I like to keep my diary private for now but feel free to add me
  • DivaDreamer77
    Options
    *poke*
  • aminap2016
    aminap2016 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi, I’m 4’8” and trying to stick to a 1100 calorie diet. It was extremely difficult at first but I’ve been doing well over the last couple weeks. I’ve lost 3kg (6.6 pounds) since the beginning of January 2018. Feel free to add me.
  • remoore23
    remoore23 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    I'm 5 ft.... actually, technically 4ft 11.5 inches... I'm trying to lose weight slowly and steadily - a pound per week is my goal. My calorie goal is a little over 1200, though I usually eat more than that when I exercise (and also when I don't, so I try to exercise as much as I can :smile: ) I'm 153.5 lbs while my "healthy weight range" is like 95-125. I'd like to get to 110 but would be happy with 120-125. I've found that when I drop below 120 I feel extremely hungry all the time. My mom has always struggled with her weight and probably is at least 200 lbs and my dad is chunky as well, so the genetics are stacked against me and I'll probably always be kind of zoftig, but I'm trying to accept my body as it is and be ok with that.
  • Happysoul0317
    Happysoul0317 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'1" and I have a 1200 cal. limit. I started 35 days ago and have been able to ditch 11lbs. It is not easy. At all.
  • BNY721
    BNY721 Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    I’m 5’1” and currently trying to implement a small deficit to shed a small bit of weight in hopes of getting my body fat percentage down. I lost 60 lbs originally on 1200’when I started..did a small bulk...and have maintained around 1600 (eating back exercise calories) for a year prior to now...slightly more somedays.

Anyways anyone feel free to add me for suppport!
  • mom23mangos
    mom23mangos Posts: 3,070 Member
    Options
    BNY721 wrote: »
    I’m 5’1” and currently trying to implement a small deficit to shed a small bit of weight in hopes of getting my body fat percentage down. I lost 60 lbs originally on 1200’when I started..did a small bulk...and have maintained around 1600 (eating back exercise calories) for a year prior to now...slightly more somedays.

Anyways anyone feel free to add me for suppport!

Pretty similar stats. Lost weight 2 years ago (not as much), slowly bulked unintentionally until Jan and just did a small cut to shed 4-5 pounds. Now I'm pretty much going to repeat the process.
  • DivaDreamer77
    Options
    :)