Replies

• Shull_rachael
    Shull_rachael Posts: 430 Member
    Options
    You look AMAZING!
  • PAFC84
    PAFC84 Posts: 1,871 Member
    Options
    Awesome. When your title said 9months, I was thinking, well pregnancy= put on weight, birth results in a reduction in weight. But all joking aside you've done great.
  • sallieseb1
    sallieseb1 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Wow! You look stunning! Keep up
    The great job!
  • glorianneq
    glorianneq Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Forgive me, but just so I don't have to go back and look, did you say you started at 314 lbs? Are you at 200 lbs? You look a lot lighter than 200 lbs. I am super inspired.
  • CharlieBeansmomTracey
    CharlieBeansmomTracey Posts: 7,682 Member
    Options
    CaraMerced wrote: »
    Can I ask about your macro percentages/totals? Were you doing higher protein or higher fat? Were you testing to see if you were in ketosis? It really is an amazing transformation you've achieved.
    Thank you! The only testing i did was the urine ketostix. My macros in the beginning were 60 fat- the rest protein. Then i switched to ketogains macros with a higher protein gram rate than fat. Thats when the fat loss seemed to really come off. Im now sitting at 115 P 70 F and 25 net carb. If i train or work out it goes up slightly.

not here to knock you or your loss.so at your current macros you are eating less than 1200 calories? (went to the ketogains site and used the calculator and input the amounts of macros you mentioned). at 314 lbs were you eating less than 1200 calories? just curious here, if so that is why the fat came off so fast as you were and still are in a very large deficit. or are you eating more than that? I hope so.
  • CaraMerced
    CaraMerced Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Can I ask about your macro percentages/totals? Were you doing higher protein or higher fat? Were you testing to see if you were in ketosis? It really is an amazing transformation you've achieved.
    Thank you! The only testing i did was the urine ketostix. My macros in the beginning were 60 fat- the rest protein. Then i switched to ketogains macros with a higher protein gram rate than fat. Thats when the fat loss seemed to really come off. Im now sitting at 115 P 70 F and 25 net carb. If i train or work out it goes up slightly.

not here to knock you or your loss.so at your current macros you are eating less than 1200 calories? (went to the ketogains site and used the calculator and input the amounts of macros you mentioned). at 314 lbs were you eating less than 1200 calories? just curious here, if so that is why the fat came off so fast as you were and still are in a very large deficit. or are you eating more than that? I hope so.
    At 314 my calories were over when I started 2,000- theyve lowered as Ive lost weight.

• KatePage32
    KatePage32 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    This is amazing.... I wish I had half the discipline as you do. Great work!!
  • CharlieBeansmomTracey
    CharlieBeansmomTracey Posts: 7,682 Member
    Options

At 314 my calories were over when I started 2,000- theyve lowered as Ive lost weight.

well yeah it will lower as you lose weight, but if you are eating less than 1200 especially if you are at 200 lbs at your height you should be eating more and you would still lose weight.I dont know what your goal weight is but as you lose more weight you cant keep eating less calories.

when I was over 200lbs at my height I was eating more than 2000(I was sedentary at the time) and im shorter than you by 4.5 inches. The thing is the faster you lose weight, lean mass is lost as well.so a too high of a deficit will mean more lean mass lost(including muscle).You cant tell if its fat or lean mass that you are losing.so IF you are eating less than 1200 please eat more calories as too little calories is not healthy(unless you are under the care of a dr who is closely monitoring you). especially if you are working out.
  • MyLovesMyLife
    MyLovesMyLife Posts: 424 Member
    Options
    Great job so inspired.
  • Lennonluv2
    Lennonluv2 Posts: 956 Member
    Options
    Nice work and that is super fast!

I looked at your diary because I've been thinking of trying keto. Are you at goal?
  • CaraMerced
    Options
    Lennonluv2 wrote: »

I looked at your diary because I've been thinking of trying keto. Are you at goal?
    Thank you! No im not at goal yet

• Lennonluv2
    Lennonluv2 Posts: 956 Member
    Options
    Lennonluv2 wrote: »

Thank you! No im not at goal yet

Your welcome. Keep up the good work!
  • Havanaohlala
    Havanaohlala Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    OMG.
  • Amethystwolf
    Amethystwolf Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Your transformation is super inspiring! Congratulations on all your success and hard work. You look like a completely different person!
  • CaraMerced
    Options
    Your transformation is super inspiring! Congratulations on all your success and hard work. You look like a completely different person!
    Thank you so much!

• Just_Maddy
    Just_Maddy Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    You look tons younger!!!!!
  • megslegs1928x
    megslegs1928x Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Great work
  • supercpa999
    supercpa999 Posts: 403 Member
    Options
    Wow great job, very inspiring!
  • Iknewyouweretrouble
    Options
    wow! who the heck are ya? awesome!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!