Struggling to get the fat loss & lower bad Cholesterol.....

Options
Hello all, I come from a long family history of bad tickers & bad cholesterol resulting in early deaths (36yrs of age) and heart attacks also very young (25). I find it very disheartening and stressful stubbs currently I'm the same age my mother was when she had her first heart attack (49). I've got some health issues that make it a real challenge to exercise consistently (Fibromyalgia, Osteoarthritis, Migraines, Raynauds, and degenerative disc disease in both my back & neck so there are days I struggle to even move let alone exercise. Had a total knee replacement in 2014 so most cargo is out for me but I do enjoy walking. I really need to get the weight down so the pain can be better managed this making it easier to exercise. Any support our suggestions would be appreciated. Currently I follow a WFPBD focusing low glycemic carbs, heart healthy fats, and drastically cutting all highly refined foods/ sugars. I have no interest in going back to eating meat or dairy of any kind as I have had so much improvement in my IBS symtoms since going Vegan. Now if I could just experience some of the weight loss benefits that would be awesome,

Replies

• Jthanmyfitnesspal
    Jthanmyfitnesspal Posts: 3,522 Member
    Options
    Have you tried any water-based exercise?
  • ekim2016
    ekim2016 Posts: 1,199 Member
    Options
    If you set your caloric levels and stay under them you can lose alot without exercise.. I know, as I only exercised my fingers and lost a lot just weighing and logging my food intake accordingly...