Losing weight

Options
Hello, I am 5”2 female weighing 125 pounds. My goal weight is 110 by April. Any suggestions? Is this realistic? Currently doing HIT workouts on the treadmill about twice a week. And run about 4 miles on the weekend.

Replies

• HellYeahItsKriss
    HellYeahItsKriss Posts: 906 Member
    Options
    April, no. you do not have enough weight to lose to be able to lose that fast without sacrificing your lean muscle and your health.

If you didn't make a single mistake every single day for 7 and a half months, losing .5 pounds per week which is the realistic speed for you at your weight, you might get those 15 pounds off by then.
  • DivaDreamer77
    DivaDreamer77 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Hello, I am 5”2 female weighing 125 pounds. My goal weight is 110 by April. Any suggestions? Is this realistic? Currently doing HIT workouts on the treadmill about twice a week. And run about 4 miles on the weekend.

Hey! I sent you a friend request. :smile:

I am 4'10" and I weight 132.7 (after a 2.2 weight loss so far!) - my goal is 100 by May 20th (anniversary with my husband). I think your goal is very reasonable. - but it will be hard. Let's team up and be support buddies!
  • Blythmag
    Blythmag Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    April, no. you do not have enough weight to lose to be able to lose that fast without sacrificing your lean muscle and your health.

If you didn't make a single mistake every single day for 7 and a half months, losing .5 pounds per week which is the realistic speed for you at your weight, you might get those 15 pounds off by then.

Weird.i think its very realistic to hit that target. Strange advice
  • HellYeahItsKriss
    Options
    Unless she plans on eating under 1200 calories my math is spot on.

And if thats the case then my comments about lean muscle and health are also accurate.

• pogiguy05
    pogiguy05 Posts: 1,583 Member
    Options
    Unless she plans on eating under 1200 calories my math is spot on.

And if thats the case then my comments about lean muscle and health are also accurate.

Shhhhhhhh they know better then you :p
  • HellYeahItsKriss
    Options
    Lol.. Indeed.. :hushed: