100 pounders

Options
124»

Replies

• goli777
    goli777 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Same here. I need the support and motivation to keep going. Anyone feel free to add me.
  • SolotoCEO
    SolotoCEO Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    I'd love a few more friends that are active almost every day, have open diaries, and are honestly supportive. Sometimes I need a kick in the rear to stay on track! I've lost 150 lbs and have 120 more to go.
  • Shelly8585
    Shelly8585 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm in. Sign me on
  • nursebear1
    nursebear1 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Add me too.
    I just started and currently 303 lbs. I am trying to lose over 100 lbs...my goal weight is 175 lbs. I am new and need support even for using MFP. I'm glad to hear others have similar goals and we can help each other.
  • sjkraus
    sjkraus Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I’m with you! I’m about 280 and have goals to be around 165. Please feel free to add me. My best friend and I decided if we can lose 100 lbs we will reward ourselves with a week long vacation! I’m so motivated and ready to go most days... but a lot are struggles as well. I need friends and support!
  • Banana_Cats
    Banana_Cats Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I am currently 313 lbs, my highest weight was 372 lbs. I had a baby at the end of 2016, then another one 6 weeks ago. Consecutive pregnancies have been hard on my body! Im 31 years old and would love more friends, especially who have 100+ lbs to lose.
  • BohoFlamingo
    BohoFlamingo Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hello! New here and needing to lose 120 lbs. Looking for friends here :)
  • ZhivagosGirl
    ZhivagosGirl Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    Started out last year where y'all are. Lost 70 lbs (sitting at 65 after the holidays). If I can do it, you can do it. 30 more to go, then I'll re-evaluate. Back on plan 100% for the past week.
  • mic1018
    mic1018 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I started Jan 1st at 260 and am down to 250 as of today. I am doing low carb, and am trying to stay below 30g per day. Feel free to add me if you want a motivation buddy! I log in literally every day and am really trying to stay on track. I love to share recipes, etc and would love to hear tips and tricks from everyone else! Let's do this already!