100 pounds gone in college (The good and bad of my weightloss). Hope this inspire you!

Options

Replies

• nowornever0430
    nowornever0430 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    You are such and inspiration! Great job!!
  • Nmarine1996
    Nmarine1996 Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    You guys are so sweet!!
  • Nmarine1996
    Nmarine1996 Posts: 166 Member
    edited December 2017
    Options
    DanerTee wrote: »
    Thank you for sharing your story. I am extremely inspired and to be honest, blown away that someone as young as you had the maturity to take life by the balls and work as hard as you have. Please don't forget this feeling. I lost 100 lbs once and I gained it all back because I thought I had crossed the finish line. Now I am back at the starting gate. REMEMBER that moment that you stepped on that scale and saw 301. Cherish that moment as the teaching moment that it was, don't dwell on the negativity of that moment but also don't let yourself forget the drive that got you where you are now.

All the best to you and congratulations!

Thank you so much, I wish you the absolute best on your journey !!!
  • michael1976_ca
    michael1976_ca Posts: 3,488 Member
    Options
    congrats you look amazing
  • beagletracks
    beagletracks Posts: 6,035 Member
    Options
    WOW!!! Well done! You are looking great and should be so proud of your accomplishments. Thank you for sharing your story and your wisdom. Truly inspiring! :)<3:)<3
  • StarryKat319
    StarryKat319 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    You are an inspiration to me! I'm starting here at 295 and I'm so happy to see results of people who are just like me! You were beautiful before, and beautiful now! Congrats!
  • chasitystiff1988
    chasitystiff1988 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    You look great
  • sallieseb1
    sallieseb1 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    You rock ladybug! You were beautiful at 301...and even more stunning now. Glad your inner beauty matches the exterior! Keep up the excellent job!
  • Niki_Fitz
    Niki_Fitz Posts: 945 Member
    Options
    So inspiring. Thanks for sharing this.
  • Maxylicious
    Maxylicious Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    You look Great! You're definitely in control, keep it up! :)
  • Calyse90
    Calyse90 Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    Damn girl you really really did that!!!!! as I was reading your post I totally related to everything you said congrats to you!!!!#inspirational
  • 1980amberc
    1980amberc Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing. Amazing progress. I love what you say: "Weightloss does not fix everything, actually it exposes the cracks of things that was already broken." I think so many of us think that if we were just (fill in the blank) everything would be better. Not so. Takes a lot of work to tackle inner demons--and bravery. Way to go!
  • staticsplit
    staticsplit Posts: 538 Member
    Options
    You are gorgeous. Congrats and well done.
  • MamaMc3
    MamaMc3 Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    You are an amazing inspiration! You look fantastic!!
  • gianna42
    gianna42 Posts: 5,991 Member
    Options
    Well done!!! You look amazing and are an inspiration. Thank you for sharing your story - congratulations!
  • chrisheather4ever02
    Options
    Thank you for sharing, great job on your weight loss you are a beautiful woman, blessings to you.
  • apullum
    apullum Posts: 4,838 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! And don't lower your standards to find a date--you deserve the best!
  • alitawashington
    alitawashington Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Wow! Kudos to you my dear! Such a wonderful and inspiring story. I want to be like you when I grow up! You just gave me some more motivation to keep me moving forward. Thank you, thank you, thank you.
  • Debmal77
    Debmal77 Posts: 4,770 Member
    Options
    Amazing transformation! Well done!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!