1st day new diet

Options
Tariq_1997
Tariq_1997 Posts: 143 Member
edited December 2017 in Health and Weight Loss
Hi everyone.
I just acheived my goal few weeks ago, i have officially lost 38 kilo grams. Now my weight is 102 KG and i'm starting to change my diet (which was strict) to something else and have more foods but i'm affraid to go back to my old habbits so i thought i'll ask you about my first day meals.

Breakfast: 2 slices of pizza, (don't usually eat that)

Lunch : Middle Eastern (zaatar pie/ manouche) with 100 grams of cottage cheese (no fat) and salad/ vegetables. (almost every day)

Dinner at 5:00 pm: boiled/grilled skineless chicken breasts with vegetables. (Main meal)

Snacks: nuts or fruits (depends)

I don't drink any kind of sodas (i'm not a fan)

What do you guys think of that so far?

Thank you

Replies

• Orphia
    Orphia Posts: 7,097 Member
    Options
    Needs chocolate! :smile:

Sorry, don't mind me, that's just my preference. If you're satisfied with that food, and it's not above or below your calorie limit, I don't think anybody could fault it.

Good job achieving your goal!
  • Tariq_1997
    Options
    Does that meet your maintenance calorie requirements?

Yes i does
  • Tariq_1997
    Options
    Orphia wrote: »

Sorry, don't mind me, that's just my preference. If you're satisfied with that food, and it's not above or below your calorie limit, I don't think anybody could fault it.

You won't believe, i'm not a fan of chocolates or sodas, juice etc... lol and my mum has a fridge full of chocolates.

And yes i am satisfied and feeling happy with it, i just wanted to make sure it's good.
    Thank you very much
  • Orphia
    Orphia Posts: 7,097 Member
    Options
    Tariq_1997 wrote: »
    Orphia wrote: »

You won't believe, i'm not a fan of chocolates or sodas, juice etc... lol and my mum has a fridge full of chocolates.

And yes i am satisfied and feeling happy with it, i just wanted to make sure it's good.
    Thank you very much

I'm very happy to hear you're satisfied and happy with it!

Check out the Maintaining Weight forum for more interesting topics on keeping at your goal weight. I find it very helpful.
  • Tariq_1997
    Options
    I have a little story for you. Something I recently discovered, and I was surprised, is that I eat many things that I don't usually eat. What seems to be an incongruence makes me uneasy, but I know it just looks strange - I eat in a normal way, and a normal diet is usually built up a lot of different foods. I still think your fear of variety is unfounded - it's not like allowing yourself variety is going to send you straight back to overeating; I believe that restricting too much is what will have that effect, eventually.

Yes i used to be strict in eating, i lost alot of weight by doing that and i'm pretty that i won't get that weight again since i'm having more foods which i'm happy with and thank god i don't love sweets or sodas so that's helping me alot lol.
    Sometimes i look at myself in the mirror and i see no difference i actually look fatter in the belly area cause it's going down o.O i have a sign at the bottom of my belly which i used to see on mirror and now i can't lol do you reckon it's the skin that is going down and hidding?
  • Miracle35Baby
    Miracle35Baby Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on meeting your goal. I just re(started) mine yesterday. Wish me luck!☺
  • Tariq_1997
    Options
    Congratulations on meeting your goal. I just re(started) mine yesterday. Wish me luck!☺

Thank you, appreciated
    Good luck with your journey!