First mini goal reached!!!

Options
It's been 17 days since I had a miscarriage and decided I needed to do something good for me. I have lost 13 pounds since the last time i had my weight checked at the docs 3 days prior to losing my baby and I was 224 as of this morning I'm 211.
I feel really good minus some issues in my in relationship but when I look in the mirror I can see a difference on my apperance and what is happening in my relationship is just more motivation for me to finally be happy in my own body.

Anyone reward themself when they reach mini goals if so what do you do for yourself and what are your mini goals

Replies

• Nmarine1996
    Nmarine1996 Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!!!
  • sjezip
    sjezip Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Awesome!! Feel free to add me
  • brittaney10811
    brittaney10811 Posts: 588 Member
    Options
    I am so sorry for your loss. It doesn't make the pain go away, but I think it's great you're harnessing your energy into something so positive. Congratulations on your success since!
  • mathdad41
    mathdad41 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    I'm so sorry for your loss and I wish the best for you going forward. Congrats on the success you have had and I hope you continue to heal emotionally.
    Please feel free to add me.
  • Angieve1
    Angieve1 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    So sorry for your Loss dear. I do give myself mini goal of 10 lbs. Once I reach 10 lbs down I do something not food related for me. Personally I never wanted to go out at my heaviest so my first 10 lb we went to the movie. I didn't eat anything there I just wanted to feel rewarded in a fun way.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!