who else got PCOS?? with this PCOS, difficult to loose weight!please advise?

Options
deqchik
deqchik Posts: 8 Member
:'( how can anyoneelse keep motivated and loose so many weight but i can't?..i am using this app and whenever it telling you will loose 2kg in 5weeks if using the same menu everyday i feel like it lie to me..and the most frustated is when this app mention that I will gain weight around 2 kg in five weeks if eat this unhealthy/overcalories menu,and I don't have to wait tomorrow for me to gain weight as per apss expected. OMG is this normal??? please advise..

Replies

• Versicolour
    Versicolour Posts: 7,164 Member
    Options
    I had the same frustration! I was also battling with the insulin resistance which is either the chicken or the egg. I have found success with intermittent fasting (only eating in the evening) and cutting out all high carb food - bread products, pasta, potatoes, cereals, etc.

Good luck. It has taken me 7 years to figure out what works best with my body, including a very expensive series of visits to the dietician
  • deqchik
    Options
    I had the same frustration! I was also battling with the insulin resistance which is either the chicken or the egg. I have found success with intermittent fasting (only eating in the evening) and cutting out all high carb food - bread products, pasta, potatoes, cereals, etc.

Good luck. It has taken me 7 years to figure out what works best with my body, including a very expensive series of visits to the dietician

wow...it took 7years...
  • deqchik
    Options
    hopefully i also will find what best for my body too... thank you for your advise my friend.