who else got PCOS?? with this PCOS, difficult to loose weight!please advise?

Options

:'( how can anyoneelse keep motivated and loose so many weight but i can't?..i am using this app and whenever it telling you will loose 2kg in 5weeks if using the same menu everyday i feel like it lie to me..and the most frustated is when this app mention that I will gain weight around 2 kg in five weeks if eat this unhealthy/overcalories menu,and I don't have to wait tomorrow for me to gain weight as per apss expected. OMG is this normal??? please advise..

Replies

• deqchik
    deqchik Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    have you got the same problem as i am?.please share with me how you handle your diet menu so that i can try it. maybe if i am using the right menu than i can get loose some weight?
  • HellYeahItsKriss
    HellYeahItsKriss Posts: 906 Member
    Options
    When it comes to PCOS you need to find your own numbers.

Lets say you plug your stats into MFP, you set it to lose 1lbs per week (2lbs if you have over 75+ pounds to lose)
    and it spits a number out at you... lets make up a number..

lets say it gives you 1500.. so you eat 1500 for 2-3 weeks, watch the scale.. if you lose a couple pounds, your number is probably fine.. but if its only moving like.. half a pound... you have two options, add exercise to increase your deficit, decrease your calories by 100 and try again for 2-3 weeks, or do a little combination of both, go down to 1400 and do some light cardio, burn 100 or so calories that way.