Did u have c section and get a flat Abs? Pictures plz

Options
Hi everyone..

I have heard thathat g C section makes it impossible to get a flat abs. I have 4 c section and doing cardio and strength training with counting my calories.... I just need to hear that there is hope after this hard work to get this lovely flat abs. Thank you

Replies

• megs_1985
    megs_1985 Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    I don't think so but is it because of the scar? My scar is actually below my belly at my underwear line so I don't think that will be a problem for me. The doc even said he wanted to hide the scar for me. :). The only thing that could prevent it is if you have diastasis recti which is a separation of the abdominal muscles. Can be caused by pregnancy and give you a pooch. Can be helped with certain exercises.
  • hesn92
    hesn92 Posts: 5,967 Member
    Options
    I didnt think having a c section affects that at all? The only thing that looks different about my belly is my scar but it’s down low
  • sllm1
    sllm1 Posts: 2,114 Member
    Options
    5a0mxml0odi6.jpg

I'm not at goal yet, but I have been before (LOL) - you can get a flat stomach after c-sections. I've had two - my second child weighed almost 10 pounds.
  • dsboohead
    dsboohead Posts: 1,900 Member
    Options
    sllm1 wrote: »
    5a0mxml0odi6.jpg

I'm not at goal yet, but I have been before (LOL) - you can get a flat stomach after c-sections. I've had two - my second child weighed almost 10 pounds.

What a beast!!! :)
  • Ironandwine69
    Ironandwine69 Posts: 2,432 Member
    Options
    Yes, it's possible to have a flat belly after C-sections.
  • CourtneyUT
    CourtneyUT Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    I've had two C-sections and have always wondered this too. I've been overweight since I had my babies 17 and 15 years ago. This gives me hope!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!