What I know....

Options
At the beginning don't force yourself to be in extreme diet because that will cause a shock for your body. Cook your food home as much as you can. Even when you cheat, try to cheat with healthy food and with stuff close to your plan. One of the best way is to do blood test to see exactly the reason behind the accumulation in your stamach or the opposite (who can't gain easily).

Replies

• jdog022
    jdog022 Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    you can't be serious
  • kimny72
    kimny72 Posts: 16,013 Member
    Options
    The first sentence I was onboard. The second sentence was fine although not technically necessary. Then you completely lost me.
  • Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 17,959 Member
    Options
    Solid.. not bad... Ok.... No.
  • JaydedMiss
    JaydedMiss Posts: 4,286 Member
    Options
    lol k
  • Iwantahealthierme30
    Options
    He might have a point, check for hypothyroidism or hyperthyroidism? If that what he means... it makes sense.
  • WhereIsPJSoles
    WhereIsPJSoles Posts: 622 Member
    Options
    beastsrt8 wrote: »
    try to cheat with healthy food

Mind ya business
  • OldHobo
    OldHobo Posts: 647 Member
    edited December 2017
    Options
    I've been meaning to ask but didn't want to derail a thread with the question. This conversation was never on any rails so, What the heck is Woo?
  • NorthCascades
    NorthCascades Posts: 10,968 Member
    Options
    He might have a point, check for hypothyroidism or hyperthyroidism? If that what he means... it makes sense.

You have a talent for pulling sense out of word salad. It inventing it, it's hard to tell how much sense was in there to begin with.
  • GemstoneofHeart
    GemstoneofHeart Posts: 865 Member
    Options
    OldHobo wrote: »
    I've been meaning to ask but didn't want to derail a thread with the question. This conversation was never on any rails so, What the heck is Woo?

It means that what is being said is a bunch of bull-honky. Basically that they sit on a throne of lies.
  • PAV8888
    PAV8888 Posts: 13,771 Member
    edited December 2017
    Options
    It is an ambiguous button defined as such by the friendly folks at MFP.

It can mean "woohoo, what a great point you made". Or "Woohoo, you did good"

OR

It can mean "Woo! This is a bunch of unadulterated unscientific misinformation designed to part you from your money and sanity... i.e. your typical woo **kitten-poo** diet advice"

The meaning is in the eye of the beholder!
  • RuNaRoUnDaFiEld
    RuNaRoUnDaFiEld Posts: 5,864 Member
    Options
    OP I suggest you stick around and read the beginner threads.
  • Momepro
    Momepro Posts: 1,509 Member
    edited December 2017
    Options
    Most of it makes sense really, Don't over do, especially in the beginning, as many new dieters do, because you can make yourself very sick and totally sabotage your progress in their process, cooking food yourself does help you have more control over what you're eating and how much, and if you do overeat, eating what you made yourself at least makes it easier to keep track of. It's not necessary, but it can be helpful.
    As far as the blood tests and accumulations... Well blood tests to rule out certain medical conditions area generally reccomended regularly anyhow, as well as before starting any new diet and exercise programs. After all, it would suck to cut back on calories only to start passing out from low blood sugar. Accumulations however, unlesyou are talking about massive fluid retention or some serious constipation.... That's really the only totally woo-y part.