Options
2»

Replies

• pinuplove
    pinuplove Posts: 12,874 Member
    Options
    It didn't do anything for my gray hair.

*kitten*.

I'm giving up then if I can't get rid of the gray in my hair.

:)

(and same results here. BP is now ~115/70, RHR is ~ 50, hair is still frikken white.)

cwlezhdi23ou.jpg

I'm sure it's make you look just like the guy on the box!
  • Rickster1967
    Rickster1967 Posts: 485 Member
    edited December 2017
    Options
    I posted in the 'latest NSV' thread my results.

I was 131.7kg and had target weight of 70kg. BP was 155/95. I lost 29kg (63lb) and BP is 125/80

You can drop blood pressure by losing weight. I still need to lose about 33kgs but I normalised BP

I did it by eating in a deficit every day for 152 days straight. That was a 20% calorie deficit compared to TDEE

OH and I had Metabolic Syndrome, fatty liver, type II diabetes and high cholesterol. All gone now. So I'm just fat rather than fat and very sick
  • vingogly
    vingogly Posts: 1,785 Member
    edited December 2017
    Options
    jeffmp29 wrote: »
    Yesterday it was 142/95

See following chart - by the American Heart Association's standards, that qualifies as Hypertension Stage 2.

"Hypertension Stage 2 is when blood pressure is consistently ranging at levels of 140/90 mm Hg or higher. At this stage of high blood pressure, doctors are likely to prescribe a combination of blood pressure medications along with lifestyle changes."

http://www.heart.org/HEARTORG/Conditions/HighBloodPressure/KnowYourNumbers/Understanding-Blood-Pressure-Readings_UCM_301764_Article.jsp

If it were me, I'd be getting myself to a doctor.
  • jeffmp29
    jeffmp29 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone. My parents have high blood pressure. I’m working on losing weight and minimizing the drinking