Goal Weight 220

Options
2»

Replies

• JoshuaTronier
    JoshuaTronier Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    You've got to start snowboarding now. Go up to your nearest mountain get taught how to carve and go explore the winter. It will make the winter the best season ever and you will lose over a hundred pounds if you start hiking. I went down from 270 to 200 just by moving to Montana and hiking mountains and snowboarding down. It's an adrenaline rush and definitely the most fun you will ever have.
  • 150poundsofme
    150poundsofme Posts: 523 Member
    Options
    I think getting a bike is a great idea. If you watch tv, you can do 15 minutes at a stretch or slower in the beginning and keep on adding more time to it when you are ready. I have not binged in 7 weeks. I also do not keep any tempting foods I love in the house. I am a bite, two bites away from a binge if those items were in the house. I started eating one "normal" meal. Never ever did. My new meal which I can have take-out, restaurant or prepare at home consists of a protein, a carb and a veggie or two. I would always reach for carbs in excess amounts. Never touch veggies or not much protein either. I think you got this, you sound ready to start the new year or still now in December on the right path to a healthier you. Hugs