Problems eating late

Options
13»

Replies

• Hornsby
    Hornsby Posts: 10,322 Member
    Options
    Add me to the "eat whenever you want" crowd as long as it falls within your calories.
  • WhataBroad
    WhataBroad Posts: 1,091 Member
    Options
    I also am going to say that you can eat whenever you want as long as you don't go over your daily/weekly limit. I have always had a nice protein/fat snack before bed and it's never hindered my weight loss =)
  • sharonfoustmills
    sharonfoustmills Posts: 519 Member
    Options
    YOPLAIT yogurt whips are awesome, I love the strawberry mist one, it's like having a fluffy whipped strawberry ice cream
  • sharonfoustmills
    sharonfoustmills Posts: 519 Member
    Options
    I also am going to say that you can eat whenever you want as long as you don't go over your daily/weekly limit. I have always had a nice protein/fat snack before bed and it's never hindered my weight loss =)

had to say I love your ticker!
  • AzL99
    AzL99 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Kiwi - 50 calories
    yellow mango - 100 calories
    small granola bars - 100 calories
    small bag of pretzels - 100 calories.
    Peaches - 60 calories
    one Oreo double stuff - 70 calories ;)

One Oreo double stuff :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: YES!!!
  • Amor
    Amor Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    I'm the same way! All it takes is one all-nighter, or a movie marathon to mess up my sleep schedule for an entire week.

I try to do two things...
    Fall asleep as early as possible. When I don't have much planned that evening I kick *kitten* at the gym or on a run so I'm super tired later. Then I wont have much trouble falling asleep after dinner.

But if that doesn't work 'cause I got up at 2pm or something, I eat whenever I get hungry. That is, after drinking a glass of water and waiting 5 minutes. If I'm still hungry I have fruit, veggies, or cereal. It's not the best but I'm going to eat, it's unavoidable. I can't sleep when I'm hungry so it's either a bowl of multigrain cheerios with blue berries or it's Taco Bell 'cause that ***** it open til 4am. hahahaha

Lesser of two evils, right?!