Never give up people

Options
Well where do i start, i have been a gym goer for many years but when i met my wife it all stopped. So to make the story shorter i didnt touch a weight or even go for walks ever again for about seven years. Now you can imagine thst number one being italian we like to feast and second life always gets in the way so McDonalds and all the other no no foods came into play so needless to say i got over weight. At this point in my life i really did not need this as i was getting unhealthy and it started to cause a lot of problems. So this brings us here, now that you know the general idea of what i went through i can now tell you what i started to do and doing well. Ok yes we all have busy lifes but no matter what we have to do something about it, and dont tell me its too hard!!! You think that others dont like to have junk food? We all do but you have to remember one thing, that the junkfood thst you are eating is kind of killing you. So with that mindset i started off my journey once again to getting healthy and this time not stopping. What is workibg for me is that i increased the times per day that i eat. I am currently eating 6 times a day but you might need 7 or 5 or even 8 . What you need to do is change what you eat and of course use this app to help you. Now as a general rule i never tell anyone of my clients to take on a diet like 1500 calories a day the first day you stsrt. Yes we all want to loose weight but you have to understand that it needs to be done properly and in a healthy way. Your body will slowly adapt to the changes you are doing and sooner than layer you will start loosing weight. Now dont miss understand me about loosing weight, you still need to put in hard work to sculpt yoyrself. Now i am not going to write everything here as it is too long and time consuming but you might have a general idea of what i am saying. Ok now lets talk about bodies, some people try really hard to diet and still have a very hard time loosing weight. Welcome to the club people and some people can eat anything without a problem. Thats just the way life is people not fair but you can change that. I will be making some videos soon all for free ( no i am not advertising) so that you can use them to help yourself reach your goal. I also wanted to mention the fact that not all of us have jobs that pay good amounts of money so a gym membership is no problem or time. Well i have a cheap and simple solution to that too. As soon as i finish my videos i will find a way to post or leave you guys a link to where they are. To all you guys that are pros and dont need my help i congratulate on your success and please dont leave ingorant remarks as i am only trying to help those who want to be helped. I guess thats it for now and if anyone needs hrlp or have questions you can let me know. I have a full time job a family with four kids and workout so if i dont respond right away thats why. Oh by the way my name is Joe so thats it for now good luck to everyone and again Never Give Up!!!!

Replies

• tinkerbellang83
    tinkerbellang83 Posts: 9,104 Member
    Options
    Hey Joe - can I make a suggestion, your post is very difficult to read as one huge block of text, perhaps you could try breaking future one's down into bite-size chunks.

What are you hoping to help people with?

• Jonnydebrasco
    Jonnydebrasco Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Thanks for advice will do
  • fatty2sixpack
    fatty2sixpack Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Hey Joe thanks for the encouraging words. Good luck on your journey. I too am about to embark on my weight loss journey again because I will never give up trying to lose weight. I'm adding you as a friend and can't wait to see your videos.