Coming Back

Options
Hi. I'm Phil, a 64 year old from Oklahoma. I'm a retired engineer with a consuming hobby in plasma cut metal art and signs. About 3 years ago, I reached my highest weight of 246 lbs (I'm 6'2").Then I dropped about 25 lbs but settled in at 225. Then, on 9/18 of this year, I started again and weighed in at 199. But I have about 14 lbs to go and it's slow going indeed. Could really use some supportive friends here for the final leg and the exercise program to follow. I will do my best to encourage others also.

Replies

• Rick_1953
    Rick_1953 Posts: 596 Member
    Options
    philsy1 wrote: »
    Hi. I'm Phil, a 64 year old from Oklahoma. I'm a retired engineer with a consuming hobby in plasma cut metal art and signs. About 3 years ago, I reached my highest weight of 246 lbs (I'm 6'2").Then I dropped about 25 lbs but settled in at 225. Then, on 9/18 of this year, I started again and weighed in at 199. But I have about 14 lbs to go and it's slow going indeed. Could really use some supportive friends here for the final leg and the exercise program to follow. I will do my best to encourage others also.

Hi @philsy1 , I am 64 also. I have been here almost 2 years. I will send you a friend request to offer you support.
  • philsy1
    philsy1 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Thanks