The time is NOW

Options
Lennonluv2
Lennonluv2 Posts: 956 Member
edited December 2017 in Motivation and Support
So I was 10 pounds from goal back in June. I had lost 110 pounds in total. Then I stopped tracking. Then I stopped weighing my food. Then I stopped weighing "me" and now I'm sad to say that I gained 30 pounds!

I've was beating myself up a bit and getting nowhere fast the past three weeks. Then I woke up.

The thing I have learned the hard way is that this really has to be a life long commitment. And, so what if it is? There are worse things in life than logging my food. I'm not going to wait to get to goal to be happy, that's just a thought we tell ourselves. I'm happy NOW. I'm here NOW, fully aware. Anyway, If anyone wants to add me, please do. I could use a cheering squad, I'll return the favor for sure.

Denise

Replies

• elisa123gal
    elisa123gal Posts: 4,287 Member
    Options
    who hasn't done what you've done. it is more not getting on the scale each week...that is my biggest regret.. if i weighed myself and saw it all coming back on.. i would have stopped sooner. i think we get tired of all the tracking and thinking about food constantly. it gets draining..and we kid ouselves into thinking we can just go back to living life.
  • MyTBoosh
    MyTBoosh Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I’m in the same boat. Let things slide, gained everything back. Can’t seem to stay motivated and having lower back issues doesn’t help. Let’s do this.