NON keto transformations, anyone?

Options

Replies

• dsboohead
    dsboohead Posts: 1,900 Member
    Options
    dsboohead wrote: »
    Started losing weight when I was 52. Ate all the carbs. Lost 95 pounds.

2sp63t22bu77.jpg

You look fabulous....what is your age and how long did the transformation take?
    I need a kick!

Thanks. I'm 55 now. Still a work in progress, fussing around with vanity weight/body composition. The first 70 pounds took a year, the next 25 took another year.

You are a patient expert! What kept you motivated from one day to the next?
  • gtm197
    gtm197 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Cerakoala wrote: »
    469 to 180 :) Started in 2011 still working my way to goal. Clean eating and exercise 2ibyfx1.jpg

Very impressive!
  • rajeshvvcool
    rajeshvvcool Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    Can people share their transformations and how they did it, not including keto? I'm not interested in keto and would like some inspiration from people who eat what they want as long as it fits into their calories.

If you have pix, post em! How did you do it? How long did it take? Starting weight, height ect :)

Pls. check out the following link:-

http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10511781/fat-to-fit-6-packs-just-2-inspire/p1

For cutting - Used Intermittent fasting along with IIFYM.
    For Bulking - Used only IIFYM and not intermittent fasting.
  • kristen8000
    kristen8000 Posts: 747 Member
    Options
    These make me really upset with myself that I didn't take a "before" pic. You all look so great!

In 2011 I was 193lbs (5'11). Today, I was 140.4. I was 147 in my profile photo (that's from my sister-in-law's wedding in 2014). So was this...

IMAG0049_zpsqow4rxvu.jpg

I have a variety of photos of various weights, but nothing when I was my largest...

Found this - I'm thinking I was in the high 180s.

Before_2.jpg

And this, I think I was about the same

40699_1492605827917_7500302_n_zpsdhcm7uyl.jpg

These make me cringe.

Here's an after in 2012, I was 145.

PiB2012_KristenandI.jpg

This weight loss was nothing but eating less and moving more. And changing habits...that was a huge one for me. It helped me keep it off. Because when those bad habits start sneaking back in, my weight will increase. But now, I know how to control it.

• CharlieBeansmomTracey
    CharlieBeansmomTracey Posts: 7,682 Member
    Options
    I dont have pics because I dont like my picture taken. but I started at 209lbs in a sz 18. lost 44 lbs and down to a 6-8 in clothing. went from a 37-38 inch waist to a 27/28, 47-48 hips to a 37 1/2(havent measured in a few months). lost a few inches in my calves(not much as they always were big). my thighs went from almost 30 inches to 22-23 inches. (I have big thighs,butt and calves lol). my arms I lost some of the bat wings but didnt really measure as my upper half has always been the smallest area.

I went from a 38 band in bra to a 34 but didnt lose cup size thankfully.oh and my rings that are a size 6 finally fit again. when I was heavy I was in a 7-8 ring. I gained some back but only because for me my health issues and metabolic disorder makes it hard to lose and keep it off as it seems my metabolism swings wildly from one extreme to another(not sure if that is whats happening)
  • Good_Morning_Glory
    Good_Morning_Glory Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    I am so glad I looked at these!!!

Thank you all for sharing!! It’s such an inspiration for me.

Congratulations all!!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!