Meal Preppers Unite!

Options
boehle
boehle Posts: 5,062 Member
I meal prep my breakfast and lunch every Sunday.
I'd like to see what others prep for the week.

This week, Breakfast was hard boiled eggs and bacon. Lunch was buffalo chicken dip in a wrap.
Next week, I am thinking egg muffins with sausage and asparagus. Lunch, I think I am doing buffalo chicken dip in the wraps again. Mmm.
I also need to add in a prepped item for after my gym workout so that I am not starving and eating my breakfast and lunch too early.

Replies

• dinadyna21
    dinadyna21 Posts: 403 Member
    edited December 2017
    Options
    I've gotta start meal prepping again, flu hit me hard and I got out of routine for 2 weeks which meant I was barely eating if it wasn't made already. :neutral:
    I've become addicted to breakfast sausage so I might do sausage, egg, and cheese tacos with hashbrowns for lunch and turkey meatball spaghetti with marinara sauce for dinner, veggies will probably be whatever I feel like that night lol.
  • JennJ323
    JennJ323 Posts: 646 Member
    edited December 2017
    Options
    Me!

Every Saturday (or Sunday) I prep breakfast & lunch for the week. This weeks breakfast was 2 sausage links and a hardboiled egg. Lunch was 3 homemade turkey meatballs & roasted sweet potatoes. Snack was a baggie of cheese cubes.

This weekend I'll prep yogurt with granola for breakfast and for lunch turkey taco lettuce wraps. Snack will just be a Fiber One dessert bar.

I love prepping everything all at once on the weekend, then it's so easy to grab and go in the morning and there's no thinking about it.
  • Bechler77
    Bechler77 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    On Sunday I make oatmeal for breakfast for the week. I ladle the oatmeal into a big muffin tin so I have six breakfasts right there. Lunches this week were smoked turkey breast with rice and quinoa. I often try to combine my lunch foods into one bowl because it's easier to eat at work. Next week I'm having ham and turkey wraps for lunch and the week after that I'll be having hard boiled eggs with rice and quinoa.
  • mbdean86
    mbdean86 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I plan breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks. Then I turn around a prep mainly dinners all week and lunches too if I can. With salad, I have to be careful. Wish I could make wraps, but I can never seem to do it right. :(
  • lorrpb
    lorrpb Posts: 11,464 Member
    Options
    Who are meal preppers uniting against?
  • dinadyna21
    dinadyna21 Posts: 403 Member
    Options
    I think we're just uniting against hunger, which is usually what follows if I don't meal prep since I'm too lazy to make breakfast or lunch during the week.
  • mbdean86
    mbdean86 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    For me, it's uniting against OVEREATING. If I don't plan out my meals I end up eating too much by the time it's dinner time and I'm very hungry.